I bet they are democrats causing problems in jellystone park

You said they are born either male or female.
You are wrong and used your Ignorance as a cheap shot somehow blaming democrats.
your talking about a rare condition not the same.democrats think you can be any sex you want . I know one familys whos daughter identified as a wolf .big difference between being and identifying as one

Werbung:
your talking about a rare condition not the same.democrats think you can be any sex you want

Big mouth. Where has any democrat policy declared that. On a pro rata basis there is equal amount of republicans.
That sort of extinguishes your silly argument.

Again, you made a stupid statement and I pulled you up. Think before post.

. I know one familys whos daughter identified as a wolf .big difference between being and identifying as one

You said people were either male or female
Thanks for admitting you were stupid or lied!
they are except for a small ammount of people born with both sexs plumbing . its very rare . and not a factor unless democrats start genetic breeding programs . which wouldnt be a big surprise

they are except for a small ammount of people born with both sexs plumbing . its very rare . and not a factor unless democrats start genetic breeding programs . which wouldnt be a big surprise
So not everyone is male or female

Thanks for admitting you lied moron!

It's right wingers who obsess about genetics and breeding . White supremacists and white race replacement racists are right wingers moron not democrats

God you are stupid!

It's right wingers who obsess about genetics and breeding . White supremacists and white race replacement racists are right wingers moron not democrats

God you are stupid!
Democrats are left wingers and obsess about trans and illegals drugs and how to spend others money and lie

Werbung:

2023 anti-trans bills tracker​

In 2023, anti-trans bills continue to be introduced across the country. We track legislation that seeks to block trans people from receiving basic healthcare, education, legal recognition, and the right to publicly exist.
555 bills
49 states
75 passed
376 active
104 failed

God you are stupid

Back