I had heard rumors of illegals being allowed to get drivers licenses.

Yo Daddy!

Mass. Senate overrides Baker veto: Undocumented immigrants will be able to get driver's licenses​

04-29_Li_Adorno_undocumented_immigrant_licenses.jpg
At a 2019 rally, Li Adorno of Movimento Cosecha told ralliers that undocumented immigrants are caught in a "toxic cycle" because they are unable to legally obtain driver's licenses but are stopped and detained if caught driving without one.
Katie Lannan / SHNS

By Sarah Betancourt
June 9, 2022

The state Senate joined the House Thursday in overriding a veto by Gov. Charlie Baker and authorizing driver’s licenses for undocumented immigrants. The final vote in the Senate was 32–8 to approve the bill over Baker's objection.

The new law will allow immigrants without legal status to apply for a standard state driver’s license beginning July 1, 2023.

It prohibits the Registry of Motor Vehicles from asking about or keeping documents related to immigration status.

“This is a well-vetted piece of legislation. We've gained support from a wide range of stakeholders over the course of a number of years,” said lead sponsor Sen. Brendan Crighton ahead of the vote on Thursday.

“Our lives are safer when every single driver has to pass a road test, a vision test, and obtain insurance.”

Proponents said the measure will improve road safety and assuage immigrants’ worries of being revealed as undocumented and face deportation because of a routine traffic stop or accident.

As of 2016, there are about 250,000 undocumented immigrants in Massachusetts, according to a report from the American Immigration Council.

I had heard rumors of illegals being allowed to get drivers licenses.

But this is the first confirmation I have seen of that "development."

Werbung:
no need murder from illegals is up 1900 percent boris they are stealing guns already and killing Americans your getting g your wish I hope thousands of them move near you so you can enjoy the effects
He will call the increased amount of violence a rumor until it (pray NOT!) hits close to home.

That is a common Democrat shortcoming.

They have to PERSONALLY experience something to even acknowledge the thing exists.

Or, in another way of looking at this, many of them want to subject AMERICANS to their whims and fantasies simply because they are unable to recognize IN THEIR MINDS what would result from their hare brained schemes.

For example, they need to subject US ALL to Communusm before they could realize it is bad and won't work.

And of course, once it is implemented, Communism would be here to stay unless millions of lives might be lost regaining our freedom.

Dems don't care about that.

Because they would have to EXPERIENCE IT, FIRST HAND, IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE IT!!!

DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES SHOULD BE VETTED MUCH BETTER THAN THEY ARE before they should be trusted to represent Conservatives' interests.

He will call the increased amount of violence a rumor until it (pray NOT!) hits close to home.
Pray all you like but your silly god won't reply.
Being religious us a republican fault.
They have to PERSONALLY experience something to even acknowledge the thing exists.

Or, in another way of looking at this, many of them want to subject AMERICANS to their whims and fantasies simply because they are unable to recognize IN THEIR MINDS what would result from their hare brained schemes.

For example, they need to subject US ALL to Communusm before they could realize it is bad and won't work.

What a load of bollocks. You're paranoid about communism and wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face. You need treatment.
And of course, once it is implemented, Communism would be here to stay unless millions of lives might be lost regaining our freedom.

Because they would have to EXPERIENCE IT, FIRST HAND, IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE IT!!!

DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES SHOULD BE VETTED MUCH BETTER THAN THEY ARE before they should be trusted to represent Conservatives' interests.
Really. But republicans have an open door policy and are taken as sane intelligent people without getting.
That's how we got Trump you fool.

Do you ever read what you say and realise how arrogant and presumptuous you are?
You belch all your venomous hate as if it acceptable. It might be to the dumbarse idiots in here but to those with half a brain, you're a pompous sanctimonious little turd.

Pray all you like but your silly god won't reply.

Being religious us a republican fault.

What a load of bollocks. You're paranoid about communism and wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face. You need treatment.

Really. But republicans have an open door policy and are taken as sane intelligent people without getting.
That's how we got Trump you fool.

Do you ever read what you say and realise how arrogant and presumptuous you are?
You belch all your venomous hate as if it acceptable. It might be to the dumbarse idiots in here but to those with half a brain, you're a pompous sanctimonious little turd.
Watch the news reports of citizens in Red China protesting their Communist government.

Paul McCartney Freedom Lyrics (3:25)

Watch the news reports of citizens in Red China protesting their Communist government.

Paul McCartney Freedom Lyrics (3:25)

You never said a word when republicans trashed the Capitol attempting to install fascism.

You're mouth is dripping with hypocrisy.
I'll pray for you.😭

YOUR MUCH NICER TO THEM THEN ME < I just figured they were all stupid and anti American and or trying to increase thier illegal voter base
You never said a word when republicans trashed the Capitol attempting to install fascism.

You're mouth is dripping with hypocrisy.
I'll pray for you.😭
Sorry pin head but your lying. Again he was not on this forum when that occured so you have no clue if he did or did not speak out.
And you hate religion you don't pray. You speak out about burning churches and want to give illegals guns and said you dont care how high gas and good cost you can afford it .Even when i said the poor cant yet you talk about compassion . what fine example you are and a fine piece of work.

Boris is so full of lies and shat its running out his hypocritical double standard that change as it suites his needs .

Last edited:
Werbung:
YOUR MUCH NICER TO THEM THEN ME < I just figured they were all stupid and anti American and or trying to increase thier illegal voter base
Sorry pin head but your lying. Again he was not on this forum when that occured so you have no clue if he did or did not speak out.
And you hate religion you don't pray. You speak out about burning churches and want to give illegals guns and said you dont care how high gas and good cost you can afford it .Even when i said the poor cant yet you talk about compassion . what fine example you are and a fine piece of work.

Boris is so full of lies and shat its running out his hypocritical double standard that change as it suites his needs .
What does a lyric from a "Meat Loaf" song have to do with the J6 protest?

Meat Loaf - Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad (With Lyrics)(5:24)​

"...You'll never find your gold on a sandy beach

You'll never drill for oil on a city street

I know you're lookin' for a ruby in a mountain of rocks

But there ain't no Coupe de Ville
Hidin' at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box..."

Certain things dont belong together because of their nature or due to the circumstances of their creation or existence.

Anyone who has paid attention to how Trump does things knows that he values America' laws and traditions and would not ever stage a coup d'etat.

BUT, if he were to take part in a military study asking him to outline HOW HE MIGHT stage a coup, you dimwits suggest he would do it in the most slipshod fashion possible.

The slipshod Democrat fashion.

You may want America to believe Trump would use the unarmed disorganized, dozens of middle aged men, women, seniors, veterans and civilians to take down our government.

But that's only because you, and the Democrats you influence, have childish conceptions of what real combat is about.

If Trump was trying to overthrow the government, he would have done a better job than what you are chirping about.

Back