I have a working theory.

"leading some to suggest" lol.

i love people who think that weasel words mean anything.

Werbung:
I'm not sure why Joe Biden lied about coming from a coal mining family.
Or why he lied about being a professor and teaching classes.
Or why he lied about graduating top in his class with 3 degrees or why he lied about being arrested in south africa or marching for civil rights.
Or sold china and india 50 million barrels of oil from our emergency reserve or called hunter the smartest man he knows.
Or why he hired a failed mayor who had a. Transportation scandal as mayor to handle our transportation problem Lol hes done a great job by the way lol.
Or why he hire a Russian educated shop lifter who hates America to be in charge of our banking system or why he hired a mentally ill cross dresser who fat as a pig to be 8n charge of our childrens health and welfare system.
I do however have a working theory based on joes past and present performance and general logical thinking.
THE MAN IS STUPID .
sleepy-smiley[1].gif

Gee....no referenced-quotes. Whatta big surprise.

so which actions only moved money to "democrats and their supporters".

list them, or look stupid (again)
Hundreds of billions of dollars are wasted every year on stupidity like abortion and climate change, among pork projects that include foreign aid siphoned through politically connected players and their children and supporters.

so republicans don't have any connections to the auto industry? lol.

"and so forth" is meaningless.

how did "democrats" keep funding PP illegally?

bailing out banks? no connections to republicans in banking? lol.

such a stupid post.
Some republicans are just as corrupt as some democrats.

Some republicans are just as corrupt as some democrats.
It's amazing to hear you admit someone like that because you obsess about democrats so much Maybe you're finally starting to get out of the right wing cult and start to recognize reality

It's amazing to hear you admit someone like that because you obsess about democrats so much Maybe you're finally starting to get out of the right wing cult and start to recognize reality
Democrats voted to kick God off their 2012 Muslim presidential platform in Charlotte in 2012 and have been supporting murder by abortion for as long as I can remember. That is why I continue to vote for Republicans.

Democrats voted to kick God off their 2012 Muslim presidential platform in Charlotte in 2012 and have been supporting murder by abortion for as long as I can remember. That is why I continue to vote for Republicans.
So republicans get abortions abortion is not totally illegal in any Republican run state and democrats don't force anyone to have abortions they merely give people free will just like God does do you support free will when God gives it but not when democrats do that's pretty hypocritical

Werbung:
Back