I have a working theory.

Democrats voted to kick God off their 2012 Muslim presidential platform in Charlotte in 2012 and have been supporting murder by abortion for as long as I can remember. That is why I continue to vote for Republicans.
God supports abortion by giving people free will and also by letting democrats win elections besides which God is the biggest abortionist with all those spontaneous miscarriages which really are abortions Because according to you any 2 cells is in abortion so you should be angry at God a lot more than democrats but again that's just your hypocrisy

Werbung:
So republicans get abortions abortion is not totally illegal in any Republican run state and democrats don't force anyone to have abortions they merely give people free will just like God does do you support free will when God gives it but not when democrats do that's pretty hypocritical
Democrats and the Democrat Party, not Republicans and the Republican party, fight like hell to keep murdering babies by abortion.

Yes he can't stop obsessing about the guy it's like hes madly in love with him but can't admit it or something it's really bizarre
Is Biden in love with this guy? I don't think so because Biden tends to molest little girls, not boys. Maybe it was Buttigieg you were thinking about.

1687112343228.png

God supports abortion by giving people free will and also by letting democrats win elections besides which God is the biggest abortionist with all those spontaneous miscarriages which really are abortions Because according to you any 2 cells is in abortion so you should be angry at God a lot more than democrats but again that's just your hypocrisy
Just because God allows people to be killed does not mean He supports murder.

Just because God allows people to be killed does not mean He supports murder.
He gives people free will just like the demand do

You can't be angry at one and not the other

Unless you are a hypocrite who supports God the biggest abortionist

And it's not totally illegal in red states yet you never criticize them. More hypocrisy

so republicans don't have any connections to the auto industry? lol.

"and so forth" is meaningless.

how did "democrats" keep funding PP illegally?

bailing out banks? no connections to republicans in banking? lol.

such a stupid post.
We.need to make you the official what about boy and excuse maker toad boy

omg-glasses[1].gifDemocrats and the Democrat Party, not Republicans and the Republican party, fight like hell to keep murdering babies by abortion.
"The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered.” O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don’t give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, “All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.” (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Werbung:
Back