I have some political predictions

the annoying thing

Trump will be charged over the documents found at his house.
He will not be charged with any thing related to jan 6th.
After the midterms I think republicans will control the house and senate.
Hunter biden will be charged with crimes related to his business dealings with russia or china and perhaps more . biden will face a investigation into his request for the saudis to wait till after the mid terms . he will also face a investigation into his dealings with hunter .
Hunter will be charge for hiz gun crime and a couple other small offenses but will not face serious repercussions for any 9f his actions till after the mid terms..
I think joe will stand a very good chance of being impeached .
He will not be elected again .

Werbung:
I have my doubts about republicans controlling the senate. Walker was a horrible candidate in Georgia and amazingly Fetterman is leading by 2-3 points in Pennsylvania which makes me wonder about those people.

Fetterman's wife actually defended him as a disabled person. Perhaps Jill will start using that for Joe.

I have my doubts about republicans controlling the senate. Walker was a horrible candidate in Georgia and amazingly Fetterman is leading by 2-3 points in Pennsylvania which makes me wonder about those people.

Fetterman's wife actually defended him as a disabled person. Perhaps Jill will start using that for Joe.
Jill could if she wanted to.
Im not so sure fetterman will do so well .but 2 or 3 points of a leed isn't much depends on voter turn out to me

An
Hunter biden will be charged with crimes related to his business dealings with russia or china and perhaps more . biden will face a investigation into his request for the saudis to wait till after the mid terms . he will also face a investigation into his dealings with hunter .
Hunter will be charge for hiz gun crime and a couple other small offenses but will not face serious repercussions for any 9f his actions till after the mid terms..
And every one of them is anti democrats.
How did I know that.

I wonder if Boris understands how stupid his reply is ? I mean seriously can he be that stupid and still be able to breathe ?
I wonder if you realise how ugly you are.
Your poor mother must have come in for some harassment at that zoo.

Now who is the stupid one?
You're like taking wheat from blind chickens.
Have another go.

ab1b3ee76c0e44919c0f74d86beea32d[1].pngI have some political predictions​

51+eZxVQLiL._SX425_[1].jpg
roflmao[1].gif

Why didn't you simply say I hate Biden's?
Thats all it is.

you might be right who knows what about joe having documents
So far of course there's absolutely no indication that there is any interest in charging Biden with any legal violations in regard to the documents because he's cooperating and there is no sign of any intent to illegally keep any documents of course totally unlike Trump

If you look at those document laws they generally require intent to violate them not just accidentally violating them which is why Pence is off the hook and at this point it looks 99% likely that so is Biden and why Trump has been indicted

Werbung:
So far of course there's absolutely no indication that there is any interest in charging Biden with any legal violations in regard to the documents because he's cooperating and there is no sign of any intent to illegally keep any documents of course totally unlike Trump

If you look at those document laws they generally require intent to violate them not just accidentally violating them which is why Pence is off the hook and at this point it looks 99% likely that so is Biden and why Trump has been indicted
trumpcrybaby[1].png

Back