I wonder how many liberals comprehend the real meaning of this ?

the annoying thing

We first twigged to this trend in 2015, when an astounding story on The Washington Post's Wonkblog site revealed that the average number of firearms owned by a "typical gun-owning household" had roughly doubled between 1994 and 2013, to 8.1 guns per household. The trend has only gone up since.

Now why would the average gun owner have so many . I know a hand full that have 50 plus guns and had well over 30 myself at one time . But why would people have a average of 8 per person . Any one know ?Or want to take a guess?

Werbung:
I counted mine recently and was mildly surprised to find I'm up to 11. That means I had a dozen once upon a time, before I gave a pistol to my daughter when she moved out. More than I need, less than I want.

Last edited:
Because they admire David Koresh. But won’t actually go out like him when push comes to shove.

We first twigged to this trend in 2015, when an astounding story on The Washington Post's Wonkblog site revealed that the average number of firearms owned by a "typical gun-owning household" had roughly doubled between 1994 and 2013, to 8.1 guns per household. The trend has only gone up since.

Now why would the average gun owner have so many . I know a hand full that have 50 plus guns and had well over 30 myself at one time . But why would people have a average of 8 per person . Any one know ?Or want to take a guess?
Because theynlike guns

Werbung:
Back