I wonder how many liberals comprehend the real meaning of this ?

Ok guns are tools and you need the right tool for the right job.
There is a big difference in the gun you need to hunt a deer in norther woods verses the more open areas and if you hunt other species you will probably have a gun just for it.
I hunt wild pigs for food and pest control . I have a ar 15 sighted in with 69 grain hp bullets, a 10 rd mag and the gun has digital day and IR night vison . I also have a 30 06 that was my step fathers deer and elk rifle in 30 06 which take care of any larger game up to African plains game and brown bear.
I have 2 ither ar 15a By the way I built all my ar 15s to meet my needs, One is a long range target gun / varmit gun
David Koresh is what “come and take it” really looks like.
Nope he's a fine example of a bunch of nit wit's on drugs

Werbung:
There is a big difference in the gun you need to hunt a deer in norther woods verses the more open areas and if you hunt other species you will probably have a gun just for it.
I hunt wild pigs for food and pest control . I have a ar 15 sighted in with 69 grain hp bullets, a 10 rd mag and the gun has digital day and IR night vison . I also have a 30 06 that was my step fathers deer and elk rifle in 30 06 which take care of any larger game up to African plains game and brown bear.
I have 2 ither ar 15a By the way I built all my ar 15s to meet my needs, One is a long range target gun / varmit gun
He did what the January 6th rioters don’t have the guts to do. And good for them. The last thing we need is more idiot martyrs.

No proof I am wrong lol
Moron claims to speak for gun owners lol

It was major overkill by the Dept. of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, of course.
That’s debatable. Most gun nuts I’ve talked to think he was wronged completely. He fired on police and started a battle with the government. That’s where “come and take it” really leads to is getting blown up like that. And it’s just stupid to me how people have this worship of guns that they put before human lives. Guns are meant to kill. It’s not like any other hobby.

Dept. of Righteous Shootings

Let's hear it for Idaho grannies:

The 85-year-old mother of a disabled son committed a “justifiable homicide” in Idaho when she shot an armed burglar who snuck into her home and threatened to “kill her multiple times,” a county prosecutor said.

Christine Jenneiahn presented “one of the most heroic acts of self-preservation” that Bingham County prosecutor Ryan Jolley has ever heard of when she shot and killed 39-year-old Derek Condon, according to an incident review written Tuesday...

Read the whole thing. It's horrific and amazing. Nothing short of miraculous that she survived, despite being shot several times. She was on target, and the douchebag assumed room temperature shortly thereafter. I obviously don't know Mrs. Jenneiahn, but I'll wager David Koresh has nothing to do with why she keeps a .357 in the bedroom. Lucky for her she's not Canadian.

"You can't use a gun for self protection in Canada. That's not a right that you have."
~ Fidel Trudeau

Last edited:
Because they admire David Koresh. But won’t actually go out like him when push comes to shove.

That’s debatable. Most gun nuts I’ve talked to think he was wronged completely. He fired on police and started a battle with the government. That’s where “come and take it” really leads to is getting blown up like that. And it’s just stupid to me how people have this worship of guns that they put before human lives. Guns are meant to kill. It’s not like any other hobby.
Owning guns is legal...and actually it appears they needed them to protect Their women and children from teh feds who burned them alive to protect them from alleged sexual abuse.

Let me tell you sonething...Americans...democrats AND republicans and conservatives, are not giving up their guns.

The thing is that Koresh came into town at regular intervals with only one or two other people. The ATF, FBI, whoever should have nabbed him there, rather than have staged the brutal and stupid gangbusters attack on the entire compound. It was possible to have arrested Koresh with little or no loss of life.
As I said, ATF was stupid. I do not see where that is at all debatable.

If your a hunter you more then likely have a deer rifl or 2 and maybe a 22 of some type and at least one shot gun or more for hunting small game and birds etc.
And you might have a gun or 2 that were passed down from your father or grandfather.

Werbung:
If your a hunter you more then likely have a deer rifl or 2 and maybe a 22 of some type and at least one shot gun or more for hunting small game and birds etc.
And you might have a gun or 2 that were passed down from your father or grandfather.
Still no proof I am wrong lol

Back