I wonder if he had been

the annoying thing

I wonder idf he had been gay and black and a celebrity if he would of been considered also. Victir bout was a major player and a big fish Biden could of got more he was played like a fiddle because he is weak and on the side of special interest groups who seem to control him . Putin know this and the trade was a major victory for Putin over Biden

Werbung:

As you can see the killer is praising his nation and leader but what about Britney ?will she still take a knee or walk out when the national anthem is played

I wonder idf he had been gay and black and a celebrity if he would of been considered also. Victir bout was a major player and a big fish Biden could of got more he was played like a fiddle because he is weak and on the side of special interest groups who seem to control him . Putin know this and the trade was a major victory for Putin over Biden.

Here's your man doing deals with the arch enemy Iran. Got a short memory son.

Here's your man doing deals with the arch enemy Iran. Got a short memory son.

Lol bugger eating boris you numb nuts you compare a guy arrested for trying to export proteins with out a license to a man who sold weapons to war lords who gave them to children 8n africa armed terrorist in the middle east and drug cartels .lol You are a true nub nuts

Lol bugger eating boris you numb nuts you compare a guy arrested for trying to export proteins with out a license to a man who sold weapons to war lords who gave them to children 8n africa armed terrorist in the middle east and drug cartels .lol You are a true nub nuts

Boris the Bitch is mad because he gets absolutely NO responses to his stupid ignorant childish threads. He posts them and they just fade away,

He's such a shit-stain

Werbung:
bugger eating boris is clueless as to who and what victor was and still is .

here are some pictures of some of the people his weapons would of been armed with and he knew it and didnt care .

Back