If Europeans love Obama , he is AVAILABLE!

Someone give this poor whiner a HANKY or a sedative LMAO
BTW...you can post those immature jabs at my avatars all you want too...it's just a picture but then I suppose you get off thinking that your avatar prove that you are just soooo deep and soooo original :rolleyes:

Now your hysteria is overflowing into other topics and prior posts...JEEZ LOUISE do try to stay focused...I understand those mental melt down moments that you and your ILK enjoy but honestly honey you gonna end up with a heart attack if you keep whirling off into those hissy fits.

OMG, I haven't had such a good hearted laugh since your last hissy fit!!! ROTFLMAO

You truly are the strangest person I have come across online and you really should consider medication. I mean this seriously.

Werbung:
Hey hey President Obama's approval numbers back up to 57% and rising!!! And look what else is up big... or down low depending on Party affiliation.

Post Poll: Only 20% Identify As Republicans, Lowest Since 1983
10-20-09

Reporting on the new ABC/Washington Post poll has mostly focused on support for a public health care option. But the poll also shows that, while Republicans have succeeded in stonewalling Democratic initiatives in Congress, they have not managed to rebuild their party.

Only 20 percent of respondents identified themselves as Republicans -- the lowest number since 1983.

"These numbers, coming roughly one year before the 2010 midterm elections, show that any celebration on the GOP's behalf is premature as the party has yet to convince most voters that it can be a viable alternative to Democratic control in Washington today," wrote Chris Cillizza.

George Stephanopoulos adds:

Only 19% trust Republicans in Congress to make the right decisions for the country's future -- compared to 49% trust in Obama. In addition, President Obama outpaces his fellow Democrats on the Hill -- by 15 points -- in this measure, providing some ammunition to the perpetual White House argument to Democratic members that their political success is inextricably linked to the president's. ABC-Post give Democrats a 51-39 edge in the generic Congressional ballot.

POLL: Obama Holds Steady on Health Reform
ABC News-Washington Post Poll: 57 Percent Support Public Option

ANALYSIS By GARY LANGER
Oct. 19, 2009

President Obama's holding the line at an even division in public views on health care reform, boosted by support for two key elements – a personal mandate and a public option – and aided by continued weakness in the opposition party.
President Obama's holding the line at an even division in public views on health care reform, boosted by support for two key elements -- a personal mandate and a public option -- and aided by continued weakness in the opposition party.
(ABC News Photo Illustration)Americans divide about evenly on the reform plan and Obama's handling of health care alike – neither better nor worse for him since summer. But 57 percent support one of the plan's most contentious elements, a government-sponsored insurance option, and that soars to 76 percent if it's limited to those who can't get affordable private insurance.

Indeed, Americans by 51-37 percent in this latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say they'd rather see a plan pass Congress without Republican support, if it includes a public option based on affordability, than with Republican backing but no such element.

That cuts to the GOP's basic challenges finding political footing: Only 20 percent of Americans now identify themselves as Republicans, the fewest in 26 years. Just 19 percent, similarly, trust the Republicans in Congress to make the right decisions for the country's future; even among Republicans themselves just four in 10 are confident in their own party. For comparison, 49 percent overall express this confidence in Obama, steady since August albeit well below its peak.

The Republican Party's difficulties are shown in another result as well; in an early assessment of preference for congressional candidates in 2010, the Democrats lead by 51-39 percent.

You truly are the strangest person I have come across online and you really should consider medication. I mean this seriously.

Ya...RRRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT...from a 'BIB' that can't take a joke {all of them have to explained to her in detail}...thinks that it is amusing to make asinine remarks about an avatar {really, a tiny picture and she flaming attacking the picture} and follows in the footsteps of the likes of Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh and now 'ALWAYS'...NOW YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

STOP, PLEASE STOP...my sides are hurting from LMAO

From TopGun's Article: Only 19% trust Republicans in Congress to make the right decisions for the country's future -- compared to 49% trust in Obama. In addition, President Obama outpaces his fellow Democrats on the Hill -- by 15 points -- in this measure, providing some ammunition to the perpetual White House argument to Democratic members that their political success is inextricably linked to the president's. ABC-Post give Democrats a 51-39 edge in the generic Congressional ballot.

America has taken a good hard look at those 8 years that the Republicans neglected to rein in G.W.B. & Company {they never vetoed/voted down any of his free wheeling spending} and we have judged the republican party accordingly;...FAILING GRADE, large trust issues with the lies/deceit/debt load for 2 wars!!!

Ya...RRRRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTT...from a 'BIB' that can't take a joke {all of them have to explained to her in detail}...thinks that it is amusing to make asinine remarks about an avatar {really, a tiny picture and she flaming attacking the picture} and follows in the footsteps of the likes of Glen Beck/Rush Limbaugh and now 'ALWAYS'...NOW YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

STOP, PLEASE STOP...my sides are hurting from LMAO

So when you personally insult people rather than reply to the topic its your way of joking?

Interesting...

That could be true I supose, I have seen some people do some really odd things and thought it was funny.

I still think you need mental health medication, I worry about you.

So when you personally insult people rather than reply to the topic its your way of joking?

Interesting...

That could be true I supose, I have seen some people do some really odd things and thought it was funny.

I still think you need mental health medication, I worry about you.

As 'ALWAYS' you have a way of being obtuse {possibly on purpose/possible because you are just that clueless} about what cynical jokes/statements are posted and when/where they are not...{mental blockage on your part} ;)

And as with your continual 'pushing med's' to fix your own emotional problems...well, I'll look at that and consider the source...much like your continual following the ILK of ASUR & ALWAYS {and the others that have dropped by and then were banned} your ability to judge/critique/comprehend seems highly biased and deranged so I'll just consider the source and your continual lack of good judgement and let you and Rush Limbaugh enjoy the heightened sense of emotion hysteria by those self induced medications that you seem to live on :D

OH...maybe you need to go take some of your prescriptions and take a time out...LMAO

BTW...your immature snipe about my avatar just PROVES my POINT...you say the most immature/asinine things and then when you get your stupid post busted for that self inflicted stupidity...OH HOW YOU DO WHINE AND CRY!!!

Can't take the heat don't post...can't take getting your chops busted for your stupidity then wise up...can't take my calling you out then ignore me {but then what would you have to B & M about ???}
So it would appear ole whine arse that the circle remains unbroken...continue on as you do so well and I'll be here waiting to point out your errors. And sharing your stupid posts and ignorance with my friends provides us with so much laughable moments that we all would miss you ;)
Yes, Pandora , I suspect ASPCA is heavily on MEDS! . I seldom respond to his hallucinations in hopes he will one day "dry out". I'm very surprised the institution that houses him/her would allow it to be near any outlet that would permit him access to a normal world. A.S.P.C.A.= A STUPID PERSON CANNOT ANSWER should be RULE #1 in that institution, don't you agree?
p.s. , pandora , you touched a nerve with his "avatar", lol,lol , personally, I think incarceration would be a better choice of a descriptive word than "avatar" (INCARNATION) when referring to ASPCA! just my opinion, based on my vast experience and intelligence. It is your call!

No he's not available... he has the job of representing the American People and doing a wonderful job of it. Americans love him... the world loves him.

I know that it hurts when the dark side of Conservative politics was soooo hated almost everywhere. But then they lied, invaded, played only too the rich and TORTURED people so I guess that's kinda gonna happen.

BUT THE DAY IS ANEW. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IS THE FAIR, GOOD AND HONEST PRESIDENT WE HAVE WANTED AND NEEDED. AND THE WORLD REJOICES IN THAT FACT!

FORTY PERCENT of AMERICAS PREFER - CONSERVATISM-- only Twenty percent say liberalsim! Now just to slightly increase your very limited knowledge, FORTY is LARGER than TWENTY!!!!
YOUR PHONY LIES , because his PROMPTER LIES! Without a Prompter he becomes a STUTTERING IDIOT! Tthats- aall- foolkks" LOL,LOL

Pandora! , I believe he is "under care " and has been for years. I do not understand why his "watchers" allow him near a computer.

As 'ALWAYS' you have a way of being obtuse {possibly on purpose/possible because you are just that clueless} about what cynical jokes/statements are posted and when/where they are not...{mental blockage on your part} ;)

And as with your continual 'pushing med's' to fix your own emotional problems...well, I'll look at that and consider the source...much like your continual following the ILK of ASUR & ALWAYS {and the others that have dropped by and then were banned} your ability to judge/critique/comprehend seems highly biased and deranged so I'll just consider the source and your continual lack of good judgement and let you and Rush Limbaugh enjoy the heightened sense of emotion hysteria by those self induced medications that you seem to live on :D

I must agree with Pandora , YOU , ASPCA, need to seek professional help. Your crazy responses to valid questions and opinions border on insanity.I'm no doctor , but I sense a total lack of common sense that causes you to become brainless. So, take advise , seek a professional, even you are worth saving, I think!

I am not the one with the mental disorder who feels the need to personally attack people when they do not agree with me. I have no desire to talk to you, hell I cant even stand reading your posts when you are attacking others. But if you are going to post to me personal attacks I am not going to ignore it, I am too tired of your crap.

Now go and have yourself a HOLY BAT CRAP and roll in it.

By the way I do find your new avatar fitting, you seem to me to be a very evil person and proud of it. You enjoy attacking other people who will not join you in sticking your head so far up obamas butt you can see no light. You attack people who think babies should be protected instead of slaughtered and torn apart limb by limb. Your avatar is really very fitting, you should keep it even after your holy day is over.

Hey , Pandora, There is no doubt in my mind that Scpa is a MENTAL PROBLEM . I quit answering his SICK post except only as I please. I started feeling sorry for him . In my youth I workd as a volunteer in a Drug Rehab center and his Post sound much like those from our most serious "USERS".
I know the personal hell he must go through daily as his mind goes from NUMB to DUMB and back again. Maybe it would be best if we let him "talk to himself" and move on! What do you think?

FORTY PERCENT of AMERICAS PREFER - CONSERVATISM-- only Twenty percent say liberalsim! Now just to slightly increase your very limited knowledge, FORTY is LARGER than TWENTY!!!!
YOUR PHONY LIES , because his PROMPTER LIES! Without a Prompter he becomes a STUTTERING IDIOT! Tthats- aall- foolkks" LOL,LOL

Well only 20% of the American people will even associate themselves with the Republicant brand and hard conservatives make up about 20% of that number... so you go do the math.

Compare that to 30%+ of the American people that gladly admit to being Democrats.

sidebar: This recent poll has already been posted several times.

Here's the thing... Americans & the world loves our President. I know that's difficult for someone who loves it when our President is so unpopular people burn him in effigy all around the world. But you've been beaten.

See Clubber Lang you ain't so bad... ain't so bad...

You can't beat BARACKY!:D

Well only 20% of the American people will even associate themselves with the Republicant brand and hard conservatives make up about 20% of that number... so you go do the math.

Compare that to 30%+ of the American people that gladly admit to being Democrats.

sidebar: This recent poll has already been posted several times.

Here's the thing... Americans & the world loves our President. I know that's difficult for someone who loves it when our President is so unpopular people burn him in effigy all around the world. But you've been beaten.

See Clubber Lang you ain't so bad... ain't so bad...

You can't beat BARACKY!:D

DOES YOUR CAREGIVER KNOW YOU ARE OUT OF PILLS???
ARE YOU STRAPPED IN YOUR HIGHCHAIR??? -POOR BABY -A MAN_CHILD, like obama !! LOL,LOL - CHINA KICKED HIS BUTT! , then sent him to S.Korea!!
WHAT A DISGRACE!!

Werbung:
OH...maybe you need to go take some of your prescriptions and take a time out...LMAO

BTW...your immature snipe about my avatar just PROVES my POINT...you say the most immature/asinine things and then when you get your stupid post busted for that self inflicted stupidity...OH HOW YOU DO WHINE AND CRY!!!

Can't take the heat don't post...can't take getting your chops busted for your stupidity then wise up...can't take my calling you out then ignore me {but then what would you have to B & M about ???}
So it would appear ole whine arse that the circle remains unbroken...continue on as you do so well and I'll be here waiting to point out your errors. And sharing your stupid posts and ignorance with my friends provides us with so much laughable moments that we all would miss you ;)

ASPCA!! YOU are on DRUGS , are you not? PANDORA is CORRECT!! WOW!! I should have known!!! I excuse AL your meaningless statements, "You know not what you do"!

Back