If the presidential election were tomorrow, who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for?

• Total voters

USMC the Almighty

Just for a second assume that every viable candidate from both parties was running in some general election for the President of the United States. Who would you vote for?

Werbung:

Joe Biden. From the start he's been my candidate.
IMO he's the only one with a realistic Iraq policy and he's not afraid to tell the other Democrats off when they're in lalaland.
He did the best in every debate, but since the media only cover the sacred Top Three, it hasn't taken him anywhere. That and his general non-PC behavior and amazing ability to stick his foot in his mouth.

If I voted my conscience, it would be Kucinich. However he's got about as much chance of winning as that snowman on the YouTube debates has of being taken seriously. So I voted for Obama.

Joe Biden. From the start he's been my candidate.
IMO he's the only one with a realistic Iraq policy and he's not afraid to tell the other Democrats off when they're in lalaland.
He did the best in every debate, but since the media only cover the sacred Top Three, it hasn't taken him anywhere. That and his general non-PC behavior and amazing ability to stick his foot in his mouth.

I obviously don't agree with many of his policies, but I like the man himself. Right now, out of all the Dems, I like Gravel the best. I really get a kick out of him.

However, the candidate I have the most respect for is Kucinich because he is lobbying to defund the war. He has a spine. He's standing up for what he believes in, unlike everyone else on that stage. He's not playing politics with it, and I can respect that. I think he's wrong, but I can still respect that.

However, the candidate I have the most respect for is Kucinich because he is lobbying to defund the war. He has a spine. He's standing up for what he believes in, unlike everyone else on that stage. He's not playing politics with it, and I can respect that. I think he's wrong, but I can still respect that.

....Elizabeth! I'm coming! This is the big one! Do you hear me, Elizabeth? :D

I obviously don't agree with many of his policies, but I like the man himself. Right now, out of all the Dems, I like Gravel the best. I really get a kick out of him.

interesting.

I respect Kucinich and Paul for the same reasons. i would support Paul if he won the republican nomination by some miracle. But as of now, im in Biden's corner slightly over Obama.

there isnt going to be an 08 election ,or if there is the president will not take office until 2010

No, I agree. There will be an emergency, and the election will be canceled. So that Cheney and Bush can continue doing what they do best. Destroying the US.

They don't just "cancel" elections. To the best of my knowledge, that's never happened. Up until now there isn't a single thing that's transpired under Bush that hasn't happened at some point in our history, but canceling an election would be a first. They'd never get away with something like that.

Out of the Republican candidates, I could probably deal with Rudy best. I like McCain's leadership style but I just can't get behind many of his stances. And Mitt Romney would make a terrible President. Take it from me, I live in Massachusetts - he did a lousy job here and none of us would care to think about what he'd do to Washington.

If by some miracle Ron Paul won...hmm. It'd be a curious experiment and it'd either work brilliantly and a new age in American government would begin or it'd fail miserably and everyone would spend the next forty years trying to forget it happened (except Truth-Bringer, of course).

I think I could deal with Hillary. Obama's not a strong enough leader to deal with everything he'd have to deal with as Prez during the War on Terror. Same goes for Edwards.

In the end, I voted for Biden. I think he's probably the Democrat with the most universal appeal - he can more easily attract the people who are looking at Iraq as the biggest, but not only, issue of the election. He just really needs to find a decent speech writer because he's stepped in it oratorically almost as many times as GW has at this point.

Out of the Republican candidates, I could probably deal with Rudy best. I like McCain's leadership style but I just can't get behind many of his stances. And Mitt Romney would make a terrible President. Take it from me, I live in Massachusetts - he did a lousy job here and none of us would care to think about what he'd do to Washington.

If by some miracle Ron Paul won...hmm. It'd be a curious experiment and it'd either work brilliantly and a new age in American government would begin or it'd fail miserably and everyone would spend the next forty years trying to forget it happened (except Truth-Bringer, of course).

I think I could deal with Hillary. Obama's not a strong enough leader to deal with everything he'd have to deal with as Prez during the War on Terror. Same goes for Edwards.

In the end, I voted for Biden. I think he's probably the Democrat with the most universal appeal - he can more easily attract the people who are looking at Iraq as the biggest, but not only, issue of the election. He just really needs to find a decent speech writer because he's stepped in it oratorically almost as many times as GW has at this point.

Biden has slowly been winning me over as well. I agree that Paul would make for an interesting change in the american political system, although highly unlikely.

Unfortunately the nightmare scenario of Hillary vs Giulliani is most likely. I'd hate for the election to be a choice between what is worst for America.

Unfortunately the nightmare scenario of Hillary vs Giulliani is most likely. I'd hate for the election to be a choice between what is worst for America.

Kind of like the last election?

How do we wind up with these buffoons running for office?

Werbung:
Kind of like the last election?

How do we wind up with these buffoons running for office?

i wasnt a huge fan of Kerry. but it could've been Dean vs Bush and that would've been worse. Kerry would've made a much better commander in chief in the war on terror imo.

they are really starting to attack Biden in the media. that shows me that he's generating some buzz. he messed up in the debates when he turned a widows question about labor into a chance to call out hillary and dodd. but im glad he called them out. biden is kind of "media dumb", but to me thats a good thing. im glad he's no thinking about what's "politically correct" all the time.

he has some baggage (bankruptcy bills, credit card state), but not nearly as much as Hillary and Giulliani. to me Hillary and Guilliani represent the continuation of the executive power grab.

i'd like a Biden/Obama ticket

Back