If you were to die....

God

If you were to die... one minute after clicking the link to this thread...

Would you be satisfied with your life? Do you think you have gotten everything you could have possibly have up to this point?

What is something you regret wasting time on that didn't really provide you with anything (up to this point at least)?

If you had 30 more minutes, what would you do?

Werbung:
I think if I died today, I'd die pretty satisfied.. even at only seventeen. I learned at a young age to live every day to the fullest, and I have. Sure, there are things I'd love to live longer for and try, but they're not necessities. I'd be leaving a lot of family behind, and I'd love to watch my niece finish growing up and have my own kids too. But personally, if I were to die, I'd have no regrets. I achieved my life goal, and that was to see the Rolling Stones live, and I did that. Maybe in my last thirty minutes I'd just mellow it out with my family and a few friends. But I'd want to go out with a bang, so instead of waiting for my death to come, I'd do something like jump off of a bridge or out of a building. Or get eaten by a shark or something that I couldn't live through. I don't know, that's just me.

Back