If you're like me and love America, then it's Trump. And only Trump. Here's one thought as to why.

Truly, do you really believe that? There's no evidence it happened and your loyalty to trump gives it no credence. Do you think it's time, with all the evidence , you still believe that?
Are the 91 charges against him ALL false and have no support?
There is absolutely nothing to point to his innocence and to this point no judges have ever given a decision to him over the election.
Yes, all the bogus charges against Trump are bogus or political charges Democrats would never file against Democrats.

Werbung:
Youre beyond help you silly old fool. When he's convicted you'll have to admit it.
If Trump is railroaded into a wrongful conviction, I will definitely admit he was railroaded by a mob of deranged psychopath Democrats into a wrongful conviction to satisfy their corrupt desire to bring him down so he will not be a threat to Democrats in 2024 like he was in 2020 and 2016.

If Trump is railroaded into a wrongful conviction, I will definitely admit he was railroaded by a mob of deranged psychopath Democrats into a wrongful conviction to satisfy their corrupt desire to bring him down so he will not be a threat to Democrats in 2024 like he was in 2020 and 2016.

guess he shouldn't have tried to hide the documents he stole. he's a terrible thief. lol

Good thing for Biden then that he did not even try to hide the documents he stole over the course of more than a decade.

he didn't steal them, moron. lol. as soon as they were discovered they were returned.
accidents and mistakes aren't intentional so they aren't stealing.
the same reason pence wasn't charged with a crime.

you are a legal moron :)

he didn't steal them, moron. lol. as soon as they were discovered they were returned.
accidents and mistakes aren't intentional so they aren't stealing.
the same reason pence wasn't charged with a crime.

you are a legal moron :)
You claim Trump stole the documents he kept safely locked up while Biden did not steal the documents he stored in the backseat of his car in the garage or in the office he shared with Chinese spies. That idiotic claim is stupid.

You claim Trump stole the documents he kept safely locked up while Biden did not steal the documents he stored in the backseat of his car in the garage or in the office he shared with Chinese spies. That idiotic claim is stupid.

yes, he did steal them, he wasn't allowed to keep them, it doesn't matter if they were locked up, duh.
i guess if someone steals your car and keeps it in a locked garage its not illegal? lol.
trump clearly tried to hide them after they were required to be returned, thats...stealing. duh.

biden didn't try to hide them after others found out about them. it doesn't matter where either trump or biden kept them in terms of INTENTION. duh.

you are a true legal moron. lol

yes, he did steal them, he wasn't allowed to keep them, it doesn't matter if they were locked up, duh.
i guess if someone steals your car and keeps it in a locked garage its not illegal? lol.
trump clearly tried to hide them after they were required to be returned, thats...stealing. duh.

biden didn't try to hide them after others found out about them. it doesn't matter where either trump or biden kept them in terms of INTENTION. duh.

you are a true legal moron. lol
Democrats claim Trump's possession of documents was different from Bill Clinton's document possession because Clinton is a Democrat who cannot do wrong, and Trump is a Republican who cannot do right in their biased eyes.

Democrats claim Trump's possession of documents was different from Bill Clinton's document possession because Clinton is a Democrat who cannot do wrong, and Trump is a Republican who cannot do right in their biased eyes.

who is comparing clinton and trump here? no one that I know of. but feel free to show that clinton intentionally stole documents that he didn't have the right to posses if you want.

but you wont prove anything, as always

who is comparing clinton and trump here? no one that I know of. but feel free to show that clinton intentionally stole documents that he didn't have the right to posses if you want.

but you wont prove anything, as always
Clinton was given a free pass by a judge to take home and keep whatever documents he wanted to take home and keep. But Clinton is a Democrat, so he gets to do that. Trump is not a Democrat, so Democrat prosecutors and judges are likely going to try to send him to prison for doing the same thing they said Clinton was free to do.

Clinton was given a free pass by a judge to take home and keep whatever documents he wanted to take home and keep. But Clinton is a Democrat, so he gets to do that. Trump is not a Democrat, so Democrat prosecutors and judges are likely going to try to send him to prison for doing the same thing they said Clinton was free to do.
Whatever documents? Prove it, liar

Werbung:
Back