I’m a teacher and I spoke against the RACIST lessons in my school!

Werbung:

I’m a teacher and I spoke against the RACIST lessons in my school! #racism #blm #politics

I think this is carrying anti-woke way to far:

But critics noted that the titles of the books — and examples of why the books had been rejected — were not readily provided to the public.

Fifty-four mathematics books were rejected by the state in total, amounting to 41 percent of the 132 titles that were submitted for review. The department did not include the names of the books that were rejected, leaving Floridians and news media unable to scrutinize the state’s decision to ban their use.

It was really a pure political maneuver. DeSantis said, “These math books, they were doing woke math,”
Just what is woke math? The department of education later allowed most of the books that had been banned. There was not much explanation for why they were banned and then un-banned.

I think this is carrying anti-woke way to far:

But critics noted that the titles of the books — and examples of why the books had been rejected — were not readily provided to the public.

Fifty-four mathematics books were rejected by the state in total, amounting to 41 percent of the 132 titles that were submitted for review. The department did not include the names of the books that were rejected, leaving Floridians and news media unable to scrutinize the state’s decision to ban their use.

It was really a pure political maneuver. DeSantis said, “These math books, they were doing woke math,”
Just what is woke math? The department of education later allowed most of the books that had been banned. There was not much explanation for why they were banned and then un-banned.

you were correct: "It was really a pure political maneuver". desantis is setting himself up for a 2024 run, and doing everything he can to appeal to the republican base with these stunts.

you were correct: "It was really a pure political maneuver". desantis is setting himself up for a 2024 run, and doing everything he can to appeal to the republican base with these stunts.
I think, in particular, that he want's Trump's base.
It's like a Tarantula stalking a black widow spider's babies.

DeSantis banned LGBTQ and CRT from the younger grades. CRT was never in those curricula. He makes the base think that it was, and that DeSantis heroically saved the kids from Satin. Democrats labeled his LGBTQ bill as the "Don't say Gay" bill and the media used that phrase. Funny.

DeSantis banned LGBTQ and CRT from the younger grades. CRT was never in those curricula. He makes the base think that it was, and that DeSantis heroically saved the kids from Satin. Democrats labeled his LGBTQ bill as the "Don't say Gay" bill and the media used that phrase. Funny.

republicans are solving a lot of "problems" that aren't actually problems, as political theater for their base.

they are obsessed with gays, transsexuals, crt, woke, etc.

De santis is Trump reincarnated. Typical godbothering republican railing against abortion and communism. Classic repig propaganda.

The key words here are "submitted for review". So it is not banning anything.

As for woke math that should be obvious to anybody. Idiots are saying that math is racist simply because blacks are stupid at it. And they are!

Explain why it is so important to teach very young children about cocks, pussies and ass fucking?

Explain why it is so important to teach very young children about cocks, pussies and ass fucking?
You explain why you think that is happening, or would happen. That level is not and never was taught to "very young children" in Florida. The ploy of DeSantis is to make his base think that, so he can tut tut the "woke". It seems that you fell for his ploy. The whole effort just gets the two sides more pissed at each other, and it is working because half the population is below average intelligence.

Werbung:
Back