I'm Running For President

lysander7

Today I decided to throw my hat in the ring this presidential election. See my announcement at: http://twoamendments.blogspot.com/

I am running as an independent candidate with the following plans:

1) End the war in Iraq now

2) Maintain a lean military for self defense and divert the rest of our military-industrial machine toward outer space efforts

3) Legalize marijuana

4) Return abortion matters to the states

5) Socialize health care

6) End illegal immigration

7) Enact a constitutional amendment prohibiting successive terms of service by the president, congressmen or senators

twoamendments.com

Werbung:
red_white_and_blue_balloon.gif

Welcome to the arena.
fan.sml.gif

Today I decided to throw my hat in the ring this presidential election. See my announcement at: http://twoamendments.blogspot.com/

2) Maintain a lean military for self defense and divert the rest of our military-industrial machine toward outer space efforts

3) Legalize marijuana

5) Socialize health care

7) Enact a constitutional amendment prohibiting successive terms of service by the president, congressmen or senators

twoamendments.com
sorry, but choice is as american as it gets and you would take that away?

3) Legalize marijuana

5) Socialize health care

twoamendments.com

Hi, I'm running for office, too, and I agree with all of your issues except perhaps 4 and 7. We would indeed be blessed if George Dumbya Bush hadn't stole the White House a second time. On the other hand, if we should get lucky some day and find a decent human being to serve as President, I would want to hang on to that person as long as possible.

Take Venezuela as an example. Leaders like Hugo Chavez come along once a generation or two. I would like to see him serve another term or two and finish the job.

By the way, how do you feel about Chavez? I've been promoting myself as the only candidate in the nation who's actively supporting Chavez. Of course, I can't really prove it, because there are thousands of candidates running for local office, and I can't know what all of them are about. However, I've been trying to track down allies, and I've had no leads so far.

Good luck in your campaign.

has the space shuttle landed? have no idea what you are talkin' out

if i want to reelect somebody because of their seniority and experience that is my right. why would this character want to take that choice away? maybe they never have enough votes for their point of view

I was talking to David, I like experience myself

Werbung:
Well good luck on the Presidential effort. And welcome to the site. From someone with often plays an armchair President, I would encourage you to start on the local level. One who is willing to step up to the plate there is often surprised at the effect they can have on things.

Back