Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

The office spaces were open floor with no pilars or load bearing supports of the upper floors. The buildings were built like a tube inside of a tube with bridges connecting the two tubes. That doesn't sound like a lot of support between all the floors.

Werbung:
The office spaces were open floor with no pilars or load bearing supports of the upper floors. The buildings were built like a tube inside of a tube with bridges connecting the two tubes. That doesn't sound like a lot of support between all the floors.

This hits the nail on the head.^^^^^

Talk with a decent architect about the construction style of the Twin Towers. The fire was the biggest problem.
Bin Laden was a builder and knew exactly what he was doing when he chose the Towers to attack.
Notice he skipped the far more iconic (and solid!) Empire State Building.

So now ... people who obviously slept through middle school science,
are pontificating upon the structural attributes of the twin towers.
oh my!

Do you really and truly believe the taxpayer funded report that sez
total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation.
Your tax dollars at work ... total FRAUD.

WAKE UP AMERICA !

oh my!

Do you really and truly believe the taxpayer funded report that sez
total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation.
Your tax dollars at work ... total FRAUD.

WAKE UP AMERICA !

do you really and truly believe all those New Yorkers who saw it are party to some hare brained conspiracy ?

Any takers for a REAL debate without shooting the messenger?
Perhaps you should practice what you preach...
oh my!
No pontification is necessary, the structural design is available to the public.

799px-World_Trade_Center_Building_Design_with_Floor_and_Elevator_Arrangment.svg.png

The vertical loads were carried by the outer columns that surrounded the building - like a tube as Cruella pointed out. The horizontal loads were carried by the floor trusses and designed to handle the weight of the floor and it's live load (people and furnishings), they were not designed to handle the load of several floors crashing down on them at once. Once the weight exceeded the horizontal load capacity, the anchors that held the floor trusses to the outer columns broke. With nothing to support the vertical loads, the floors pancaked on top of each other in a progressive collapse.
I suppose now you are going to claim that this information is false and that the building was actually a solid pillar of concrete, as implied by your "expert" in his experiment using solid ice blocks as facsimiles for the towers... Perhaps you would care to address the issue of citing a horribly flawed "experiment" as "proof" of... What exactly did you think it was supposed to prove? Because if you wanted to prove that you truly have no idea what you're talking about, then mission accomplished.

So now that you've been slapped down once again with actual facts, we'll wait for your next ad hominem, or whatever other fallacy you offer, and your usual mindless utterance about the emperors wardrobe... 3... 2... 1...

So for two buildings, the total collapse explanation is correct, even though it claims that chaotic damage can cause coherent "collapse"
I question the "total collapse was inevitable" statement in the taxpayer funded reports and I ask WHY is it that the mass alleged to be the "pile driver" remained stable on top of the structure being crushed under it, rather than loose mass over the side and therefore stopping due to lack of mass.?
What are the odds that two steel framed buildings would experience total catastrophic collapse on the same day. ( "airliner" crash or not ... )

You really just want to further your point of view--and nothing else.
That's all.
Pointless and so widely proven not only corny but patently untrue--
you just seem silly to pursue it--but--it certainly is your right to.
I knew people who worked near there--and saw it all happen--and I trust their accounts.

Given the physics of what was alleged to have happened .... it is highly improbable that two skyscrapers
having been hit by airliners ( allegedly ) and in different locations, should experience identical "collapse" modes,
and indeed collapse into complete & total destruction. Please note that for arson investigators, the fact that there
was complete destruction of any structure, sets off alarms big-time.
Note the rapid & complete penetration of the wall by two alleged commercial airliners, when the physics of the
event give very low odds for penetration if the angle is off, however two hijacked airliners managed to pull-off the
very same sort of precision maneuver to penetrate & penetrate completely into the skyscraper.
... the anomalies are staggering! There are all sorts of events where people say, "it could happen like that"
but how many of these "it could happen like that" events have to stack up before the total picture becomes totally
improbable? .. THINK ABOUT IT!

Given the physics of what was alleged to have happened .... it is highly improbable that two skyscrapers
having been hit by airliners ( allegedly ) and in different locations, should experience identical "collapse" modes,
and indeed collapse into complete & total destruction. Please note that for arson investigators, the fact that there
was complete destruction of any structure, sets off alarms big-time.
Note the rapid & complete penetration of the wall by two alleged commercial airliners, when the physics of the
event give very low odds for penetration if the angle is off, however two hijacked airliners managed to pull-off the
very same sort of precision maneuver to penetrate & penetrate completely into the skyscraper.
... the anomalies are staggering! There are all sorts of events where people say, "it could happen like that"
but how many of these "it could happen like that" events have to stack up before the total picture becomes totally
improbable? .. THINK ABOUT IT!

everyone did think about it and they realize your suppositions of improbability are baseless.

" everyone did think about it and they realize your suppositions of improbability are baseless."

Just exactly WHO is this magical "everyone" because really NOT 100% of the population buys the
official fairy tale about 19 suicidal hijackers. The problem here is that the sort of thing that has been
documented in physics text books for the last century has been contradicted by the taxpayer funded report(s)
and the taxpayers are not concerned about this? I know a few of us are ... and please note that the TRUTH is
not dependent on a democratic vote on the subject the TRUTH is what it is even if a majority don't like it.

" everyone did think about it and they realize your suppositions of improbability are baseless."

Just exactly WHO is this magical "everyone" because really NOT 100% of the population buys the
official fairy tale about 19 suicidal hijackers. The problem here is that the sort of thing that has been
documented in physics text books for the last century has been contradicted by the taxpayer funded report(s)
and the taxpayers are not concerned about this? I know a few of us are ... and please note that the TRUTH is
not dependent on a democratic vote on the subject the TRUTH is what it is even if a majority don't like it.

ok ill give you that there roughly 25 people who believe your junk science

The hurdle to get over here ... is the denial that people are experiencing ... ( oops! )
its a problem, have YOU actually examined the evidence?
rather than simply dismiss evidence as "crack-pot" have YOU actually looked at it closely?
WTC7 and "FLT175" and the Pentagon hit are very good starting points to examine the smoking guns.

Werbung:
The hurdle to get over here ... is the denial that people are experiencing ... ( oops! )
its a problem, have YOU actually examined the evidence?
rather than simply dismiss evidence as "crack-pot" have YOU actually looked at it closely?
WTC7 and "FLT175" and the Pentagon hit are very good starting points to examine the smoking guns.

yeah I did. anything else ?

Back