Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

Werbung:
You still didn't answer my question. Do you think that the planes DIDN'T go into the building?

And, the last time I looked, this was a political board, not a scientific one.

Yes, exactly that, I'm saying that NO commercial airliner hit the South Tower, North Tower, or for that matter the Pentagon.
The hit could have been from a missile, or a holographic projection of an aircraft, or? however the facts as can be seen clearly from the available evidence and the fact is NO commercial airliner was used as a weapon on 9/11/2001.
Also be advised that the NIST is guilty of FRAUD by publishing a "report" that states WTC7 "collapsed" because of fire.
WHAT A CROCK, please note that said report was published at taxpayer expense, WE THE PEOPLE paid for this crap!
are we mad as hell yet?

Yes, exactly that, I'm saying that NO commercial airliner hit the South Tower, North Tower, or for that matter the Pentagon.
The hit could have been from a missile, or a holographic projection of an aircraft, or? however the facts as can be seen clearly from the available evidence and the fact is NO commercial airliner was used as a weapon on 9/11/2001.
Also be advised that the NIST is guilty of FRAUD by publishing a "report" that states WTC7 "collapsed" because of fire.
WHAT A CROCK, please note that said report was published at taxpayer expense, WE THE PEOPLE paid for this crap!
are we mad as hell yet?

nah, I'm just shaking my head and going off to other threads.

nah, I'm just shaking my head and going off to other threads.

So in other words, you don't have an answer as to what you think of the FACT that the mainstream media has lied to the entire world on this subject. that is to allege there were hijacked airliners crashed into building, when in fact the evidence does not support the idea at all.

Request for clarification from the moderator/management around here
"And, the last time I looked, this was a political board, not a scientific one."
Is it considered not proper to discuss the physics of an event that has bearing on political events also?

So in other words, you don't have an answer as to what you think of the FACT that the mainstream media has lied to the entire world on this subject. that is to allege there were hijacked airliners crashed into building, when in fact the evidence does not support the idea at all.

If you think the liberal media would let Bush & Co get away with something like that, then you really are out there on a differen't planet. Don't forget, this happened less than a year after the
Gore v Bush fiasco.

WHO owns the "liberal" media? the real problem here is the fact that the "liberal" media is neither "liberal" nor "conservative" its about PROFIT
its all about what makes the most $$$! Real reporting be damned, get the money! anyhow most probably "Bush & Co." are only accessories to the crime. Never mind what anybody else has to say on the subject, think about this, can YOU look at the events like the "collapse" of WTC7 and think for yourself and only inside, not to say for pleasing anyone else, can YOU buy it that this was a "collapse" induced by chaotic damage & fires?

Liberal media has been going down the tubes in the money department. They are a wing of the Democrat party, and that has been no secret for a very long time.

I appreciate that you feel that to be true. I do not concur nor do most.

Request for clarification from the moderator/management around here
"And, the last time I looked, this was a political board, not a scientific one."
Is it considered not proper to discuss the physics of an event that has bearing on political events also?

this is posted to conspiracy debates, seems like the appropriate spot for it to me.

I'd prefer having you be a better contributing member. as you see in this thread you can be seen as more of a troll than contributor. if you're good with that then suit yourself.

but I'd also like my hair to grow back so I am realistic in my expectations.

Call Dr. Bosley.
He does wonders--for a hefty price.
Hair only moves around as we age, it will leave the head and re-appear elsewhere.
Look in the nose and ears and eyebrows. There it is!

Werbung:
Back