Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information

Werbung:
Monkey Farts smell just like Bananas

etc......

Its truly sad to see how effectively TV has programed the masses to knee jerk react & say CRACK POT
anytime somebody even challenges the status quo.... I'm sorry people, the emperor is NAKED!

Monkey Farts smell just like Bananas

etc......

Its truly sad to see how effectively TV has programed the masses to knee jerk react & say CRACK POT
anytime somebody even challenges the status quo.... I'm sorry people, the emperor is NAKED!

you are free to hold your opinion you cant expect others to go along with it.

x0Maximilian0x said:
The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in itself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.
Yes and its disgusting how many ppl BLINDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

"you are free to hold your opinion you cant expect others to go along with it."

What if, its NOT opinion, but stuff that has a foundation in physics.

There are all sorts of violations of the laws of physics if one is to believe the official story about 9/11/2001.

so, not opinion, FACT.

"you are free to hold your opinion you cant expect others to go along with it."

What if, its NOT opinion, but stuff that has a foundation in physics.

There are all sorts of violations of the laws of physics if one is to believe the official story about 9/11/2001.

so, not opinion, FACT.

i realize you consider it fact but that does not make it so.
seeing a picture of batboy is not proof of his existance. seeing James Carville can make you wonder but thsts about it.

Given that Video can be examined frame by frame, The demise of WTC7 as reported in the mainstream media & also reported in the NIST "report" is in violation of the laws of physics. Think about it, the structure descends uniformly at free fall acceleration for 2.25 sec, keeping its shape as it falls.
Just exactly how is that done by way of chaotic fires? and the "progressive collapse" bit is bogus! because it was NOT "progressive" it was the simultaneous failure of ALL of the structure below the falling mass. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Given that Video can be examined frame by frame, The demise of WTC7 as reported in the mainstream media & also reported in the NIST "report" is in violation of the laws of physics. Think about it, the structure descends uniformly at free fall acceleration for 2.25 sec, keeping its shape as it falls.
Just exactly how is that done by way of chaotic fires? and the "progressive collapse" bit is bogus! because it was NOT "progressive" it was the simultaneous failure of ALL of the structure below the falling mass. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

you have zero understanding of science of Physics ...I can tell by the fact you can't figure out what happened to building 7...something explained very clearly many times...by people with a clue...not mindless idiots who read some conspiracy website and think they now know science. Same people who think "pull it" is a Demolition phrase to set off bombs...

Werbung:
you have zero understanding of science of Physics ...I can tell by the fact you can't figure out what happened to building 7...something explained very clearly many times...by people with a clue...not mindless idiots who read some conspiracy website and think they now know science. Same people who think "pull it" is a Demolition phrase to set off bombs...

How is it that in an alleged "progressive collapse" the event as recorded would have required ALL of the structure under the falling upper mass to fail at exactly the same time and to fail totally & completely. Just exactly how is that done? also in addition, how is it that the South Tower strike by an alleged commerical airliner was seen on video to have had the "aircraft" penetrate the building completely and without slowing down at all or for that matter suffering deformation of the "aircraft" by what magic is this sort of thing achieved?

Back