Interdimensional warfare, how close are we at this point?

You enjoy looking like a lying pssy lol
You mouth writes checks your brain can't cash
Well you are a lying moron so that makes sense
Actually according to behavioral analysis 102, which I also wrote, you are trying to set up a situation where I will feel the need to prove myself. What you fail to comprehend is that I have read every book that you have read with the exception of the ones that I authored, as I have editors read them.

I love that scene because it points out all the nonsense that you learned just to be a failure here, and there as well. LOL and lets not even get into my life story as told in the Bourne movies

Werbung:
Actually according to behavioral analysis 102, which I also wrote, you are trying to set up a situation where I will feel the need to prove myself. What you fail to comprehend is that I have read every book that you have read with the exception of the ones that I authored, as I have editors read them.

I love that scene because it points out all the nonsense that you learned just to be a failure here, and there as well. LOL and lets not even get into my life story as told in the Bourne movies
You claimed the covid vaccine didn't work
But provided zero proof

You are an intellectual zero
But you seem to enjoy that

You claimed the covid vaccine didn't work
But provided zero proof

You are an intellectual zero
But you seem to enjoy that
LOL your highest goal in life is that someone care enough about your sad sack of shit ass, that they desire to prove something to you. You are a stupid shit wearing a mask because the government told you to wear a mask and you do everything that your captors tell you to do and if you died right now my life would continue on as usual, except that I might detour to piss on your grave

LOL if I do not provide proof that you were born, would you claim that you are not really here because I didn't prove that you were born?

No one owes you anything, because you are literally nothing. But you keep begging for proof or your worthlessness

LOL your highest goal in life is that someone care enough about your sad sack of shit ass, that they desire to prove something to you. You are a stupid shit wearing a mask because the government told you to wear a mask and you do everything that your captors tell you to do and if you died right now my life would continue on as usual, except that I might detour to piss on your grave

LOL if I do not provide proof that you were born, would you claim that you are not really here because I didn't prove that you were born?

No one owes you anything, because you are literally nothing. But you keep begging for proof or your worthlessness

of course you dont owe me anything.
then you confirm you are a lying pssy moron. lol

you intellectual zeroes like to shoot your mouth off and then run and hide when asked to prove anything. lol

of course you dont owe me anything.
then you confirm you are a lying pssy moron. lol

you intellectual zeroes like to shoot your mouth off and then run and hide when asked to prove anything. lol
LOL, did the FBI agents look under Trumps toaster? or inside the receiver by the projector?

Last edited:
You are so stupid that you still believe that the USA is a 2 party system. But you never mind because Trump still has EVERY unreleased JFK file that proves what the deep state did. LOL they even went to his home looking for them but failed.
I love conspiracy theories.
Trump has all the evidence? Next you'll be telling me god is real and heaven is above. You're a complete nutter. Stay away from asylums son or you'll be inside.

I love conspiracy theories.
Trump has all the evidence? Next you'll be telling me god is real and heaven is above. You're a complete nutter. Stay away from asylums son or you'll be inside.
Thanks for the ratification

You are so stupid that you still believe that the USA is a 2 party system. But you never mind because Trump still has EVERY unreleased JFK file that proves what the deep state did. LOL they even went to his home looking for them but failed. They were too dumb to look for the thumb drive under the toaster

lol, no idea, but you are a cowardly pssy with a big mouth :)
So the FBI agents were so fixated on paper files in boxes that they missed the thumb drives disguised as capacitors.

Idiots are precious

LOL did I ever tell you the story about the removeable and external hot swap SCSI drive that I designed once upon a time in Wonka land.

So the FBI agents were so fixated on paper files in boxes that they missed the thumb drives disguised as capacitors.

Idiots are precious

LOL did I ever tell you the story about the removeable and external hot swap SCSI drive that I designed once upon a time in Wonka land.

you seem obsessed with the fbi here. lol. you saw the raid? you know where the thumb drive was? lol. of course not, just more big mouth lies :)
just another attempt to deflect by a big mouth lying pssy.

you still didn't prove that the covid vaccine didn't work.
or give any names of maga people with secret files. lol.

your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash.
because you are a right wing big mouth lying pssy moron :)

you seem obsessed with the fbi here. lol. you saw the raid? you know where the thumb drive was? lol. of course not, just more big mouth lies :)
just another attempt to deflect by a big mouth lying pssy.

you still didn't prove that the covid vaccine didn't work.
or give any names of maga people with secret files. lol.

your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash.
because you are a right wing big mouth lying pssy moron :)
Well this is an FBI/NSA drone page. LOL I can't get onto any real free speech pages. They did a better job of disguising this one but the lack of ads indicating no need for funding is a dead giveaway. At least at my IQ point, so have someone pop in some ads to make the simulation seem more realistic

Well this is an FBI/NSA drone page. LOL I can't get onto any real free speech pages. They did a better job of disguising this one but the lack of ads indicating no need for funding is a dead giveaway. At least at my IQ point

so zero evidence, as always, from an intellectual zero. lol

Zero ads = zero revenue which indicates government funding.

So the evidence is overwhelming
evidence of what? certainly not that the vaccine doesn't work, moron. i see plenty of covid ads, moron.
god you're stupid..even for a right wing lying pssy moron :)
the evidence is overwhelming that its surprising you are smart enough to get dressed by yourself.

Werbung:
evidence of what? certainly not that the vaccine doesn't work, moron. i see plenty of covid ads, moron.
god you're stupid..even for a right wing lying pssy moron :)
This website sells zero ads, which = zero revenue. LOL you are just pissed that I debunked a top secret government website by using pure logic. You reminded me of the doctor that I recommended a drug for me to take, I then said what medical school did you go to that they didn't teach you about EPO. The nurse almost laughed at the camel humper who wanted to give me a transfusion. Then they threw me out of the hospital and I ate chicken livers and went back to heavy leg pressing

OOPS, was I not supposed to deduce any of that? LOL I hate it when that happens

Last edited:
Back