Interdimensional warfare, how close are we at this point?

This website sells zero ads, which = zero revenue. LOL you are just pissed that I debunked a top secret government website by using pure logic. You reminded me of the doctor that I recommended a drug for me to take, I then said what medical school did you go to that they didn't teach you about EPO. The nurse almost laughed at the camel humper who wanted to give me a transfusion. Then they threw me out of the hospital and I ate chicken livers and went back to heavy leg pressing

OOPS, was I not supposed to deduce any of that? LOL I hate it when that happens
what website sells zero ads? you need to stop the day drinking. lol

Werbung:
what website sells zero ads? you need to stop the day drinking. lol
This website sells zero ads, which = zero revenue. LOL you are just pissed that I debunked a top secret government website by using pure logic. You reminded me of the doctor that I recommended a drug for me to take, I then said what medical school did you go to that they didn't teach you about EPO. The nurse almost laughed at the camel humper who wanted to give me a transfusion. Then they threw me out of the hospital and I ate chicken livers and went back to heavy leg pressing

you need to stop day drinking. lol

you need to stop day drinking. lol
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1453016-REG/sandisk_sdsqxbz_128g_ancma_extreme_plus_microsd_128gb.html/?ap=y&smp=y&lsft=BI:514&gad_source=1 I wonder how many JFK files would fit on one of these? Likely all of them if the correct compression was used

Did I ever tell you the story about when the cops examined my phone for photos and the photos were on the micro card in my wallet? The entire police force swamped down on me like it was a bank robbery, then they all vanished even faster when they couldn't find the goods. True story

Shit, I had a lot of fun

Last edited:
you seem obsessed with the fbi here. lol. you saw the raid? you know where the thumb drive was? lol. of course not, just more big mouth lies :)
just another attempt to deflect by a big mouth lying pssy.

you still didn't prove that the covid vaccine didn't work.
or give any names of maga people with secret files. lol.

your big mouth keeps writing checks your tiny brain can't cash.
because you are a right wing big mouth lying pssy moron :)
Don't expect leftist FBI investigators to find thumb drives from computer voting machines that Democrat election ward workers removed from the machines to hide election fraud from investigators.

Pa. poll watcher, a Navy vet, alleges missing USB cards, up to 120,000 questionable votes | Fox News 11-27-20

Pa. poll watcher, a Navy vet, alleges missing USB cards, up to 120,000 questionable votes

At a hearing Wednesday, the poll watcher alleged the cards may have been used to add illegal votes to the state's vote count

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Warren County: Voting Machines and Thumb Drives Missing, and More! - The Iowa Standard 8-1-23
Warren County: Voting Machines and Thumb Drives Missing, and More!

Warren County is engaged in a heated race for the position of County Auditor. Many may not realize it, but the Auditor is not only the County’s Commissioner of Elections but is also the County’s Financial Officer, Tax Accountant, and Payroll & Human Resources Manager, among other responsibilities. The Warren County Democrats have held this position for many decades.

On May 31, 2023, Democrat Traci VanderLinden retired after 27 years as the Warren County Auditor. She had recommended that the Board of Supervisors appoint Kim Sheets, her Deputy Auditor, as the Interim County Auditor. Instead, the Supervisors decided to accept applications for that position; there were only two applicants: Kim Sheets, a Democrat, and David Whipple, a Republican.

On June 6 the Supervisors held an open, special meeting in which they interviewed each of the two applicants. The supervisors pointed out problems with the Auditor’s office over the years and stated it was time for new ideas and a new way of looking at things. The supervisors then unanimously chose David Whipple as Interim Auditor to complete VanderLinden’s term through 2024.

The Warren County Democrats were not happy and they claimed that if the supervisors had chosen Sheets there would have been a “smooth transition”; instead, the Democrats claimed, the supervisors showed their partisanship by choosing Whipple. The Democrats gathered enough signatures on a petition to call for a special election. A challenge by the Warren County Republicans was not successful. A special election for Auditor was set for Aug. 29 and Sheets and Whipple were then nominated by their respective county political parties.

I recently talked with Whipple. Whipple had attended the AIB College of Business where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a perfect 4.0 GPA, earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration.

We discussed issues involving the County’s voting machines. Whipple said that when he first came to the Auditor’s office, staff showed him the “war room,” a small room that is attached to the Auditor’s office. The room was never locked and it had a desk in it that “many people come in and use whenever we have extra people in the office.” This room had a telephone and a laptop computer with wi-fi; this room was also where the County’s 39 voting machines were stored. Whipple has since required the room to be locked, with restricted entry.

Whipple conducted an inventory of the voting machines in the “war room” and found there were only 37; two were missing. An elections clerk told him that the two machines had some defects and had been picked up by the company that sold and serviced those machines. However, the elections clerk had no paperwork showing that. She said the company had just come by and picked up the machines. At Whipple’s request, she called the company. The company stated they had only one of those machines. Whipple said he and his staff spent a couple of days trying to locate the other machine, but they were not successful. Whipple then called the company and demanded the company search for the voting machine; he also told them that whenever they picked up a voting machine they were to give the Auditor’s office paperwork indicating that. A day later the company called back and said they had located the second voting machine. Whipple was able to establish that one machine had been picked up a few days after the November 2022 General Election; the other machine had been picked up sometime in April 2023. Neither machine had yet been repaired. The company offered Whipple a new machine to replace the machine picked up in November 2022. The company advised Whipple that the other machine would be repaired in time for the August election.

Whipple said that when a voting machine is purchased, a thumb drive on which the voted ballot information is to be stored is also purchased. There was a pile of such thumb drives in the “war room,” and each had a serial number on it. Whipple said an inventory list showed that there were supposed to be 106 such thumb drives. However, when he compared the list to the actual thumb drives, he learned that several on the list had been marked as damaged and had been thrown away, with no information about the nature of the damage or who had thrown them away; six thumb drives were unaccounted for; and there were two extra thumb drives with serial numbers not on his inventory list. Whipple then implemented a record-keeping system to better keep track of the thumb drives, and the thumb drives were kept in the locked “war room.”

Don't expect leftist FBI investigators to find thumb drives from computer voting machines that Democrat election ward workers removed from the machines to hide election fraud from investigators.

Pa. poll watcher, a Navy vet, alleges missing USB cards, up to 120,000 questionable votes | Fox News 11-27-20

Pa. poll watcher, a Navy vet, alleges missing USB cards, up to 120,000 questionable votes

At a hearing Wednesday, the poll watcher alleged the cards may have been used to add illegal votes to the state's vote count

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Warren County: Voting Machines and Thumb Drives Missing, and More! - The Iowa Standard 8-1-23
Warren County: Voting Machines and Thumb Drives Missing, and More!

Warren County is engaged in a heated race for the position of County Auditor. Many may not realize it, but the Auditor is not only the County’s Commissioner of Elections but is also the County’s Financial Officer, Tax Accountant, and Payroll & Human Resources Manager, among other responsibilities. The Warren County Democrats have held this position for many decades.

On May 31, 2023, Democrat Traci VanderLinden retired after 27 years as the Warren County Auditor. She had recommended that the Board of Supervisors appoint Kim Sheets, her Deputy Auditor, as the Interim County Auditor. Instead, the Supervisors decided to accept applications for that position; there were only two applicants: Kim Sheets, a Democrat, and David Whipple, a Republican.

On June 6 the Supervisors held an open, special meeting in which they interviewed each of the two applicants. The supervisors pointed out problems with the Auditor’s office over the years and stated it was time for new ideas and a new way of looking at things. The supervisors then unanimously chose David Whipple as Interim Auditor to complete VanderLinden’s term through 2024.

The Warren County Democrats were not happy and they claimed that if the supervisors had chosen Sheets there would have been a “smooth transition”; instead, the Democrats claimed, the supervisors showed their partisanship by choosing Whipple. The Democrats gathered enough signatures on a petition to call for a special election. A challenge by the Warren County Republicans was not successful. A special election for Auditor was set for Aug. 29 and Sheets and Whipple were then nominated by their respective county political parties.

I recently talked with Whipple. Whipple had attended the AIB College of Business where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a perfect 4.0 GPA, earning a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration.

We discussed issues involving the County’s voting machines. Whipple said that when he first came to the Auditor’s office, staff showed him the “war room,” a small room that is attached to the Auditor’s office. The room was never locked and it had a desk in it that “many people come in and use whenever we have extra people in the office.” This room had a telephone and a laptop computer with wi-fi; this room was also where the County’s 39 voting machines were stored. Whipple has since required the room to be locked, with restricted entry.

Whipple conducted an inventory of the voting machines in the “war room” and found there were only 37; two were missing. An elections clerk told him that the two machines had some defects and had been picked up by the company that sold and serviced those machines. However, the elections clerk had no paperwork showing that. She said the company had just come by and picked up the machines. At Whipple’s request, she called the company. The company stated they had only one of those machines. Whipple said he and his staff spent a couple of days trying to locate the other machine, but they were not successful. Whipple then called the company and demanded the company search for the voting machine; he also told them that whenever they picked up a voting machine they were to give the Auditor’s office paperwork indicating that. A day later the company called back and said they had located the second voting machine. Whipple was able to establish that one machine had been picked up a few days after the November 2022 General Election; the other machine had been picked up sometime in April 2023. Neither machine had yet been repaired. The company offered Whipple a new machine to replace the machine picked up in November 2022. The company advised Whipple that the other machine would be repaired in time for the August election.

Whipple said that when a voting machine is purchased, a thumb drive on which the voted ballot information is to be stored is also purchased. There was a pile of such thumb drives in the “war room,” and each had a serial number on it. Whipple said an inventory list showed that there were supposed to be 106 such thumb drives. However, when he compared the list to the actual thumb drives, he learned that several on the list had been marked as damaged and had been thrown away, with no information about the nature of the damage or who had thrown them away; six thumb drives were unaccounted for; and there were two extra thumb drives with serial numbers not on his inventory list. Whipple then implemented a record-keeping system to better keep track of the thumb drives, and the thumb drives were kept in the locked “war room.”

You must get paid by the word

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1453016-REG/sandisk_sdsqxbz_128g_ancma_extreme_plus_microsd_128gb.html/?ap=y&smp=y&lsft=BI:514&gad_source=1 I wonder how many JFK files would fit on one of these? Likely all of them if the correct compression was used

Did I ever tell you the story about when the cops examined my phone for photos and the photos were on the micro card in my wallet? The entire police force swamped down on me like it was a bank robbery, then they all vanished even faster when they couldn't find the goods. True story

Shit, I had a lot of fun
Or maybe drink more

Apple Computers
186.86 USD+186.75 (169,772.73%)all time

Can I drink fresh pressed apple cider?
Will it help you prove your claim that the covid vaccine doesn't work?
Doubtful since you are an intellectual zero lol

Will it help you prove your claim that the covid vaccine doesn't work?
Doubtful since you are an intellectual zero lol
LOL, people are still dying of covid

No one dies of polio anymore, because that vaccine works

Now give your mother her panties back already

You think that proves the vaccine doesn't work lol
You are a pssy lying moron

You think that proves the vaccine doesn't work lol
You are a pssy lying moron
I think all the time, you should try it

I think all the time, you should try it

your posts don't indicate you think. at all. lol.

you are a cowardly lying pssy who can't prove the vaccine doesn't work.
please quote a credible source that agrees with you.
but you wont
because you are a lazy lying moron pssy :)

Werbung:
your posts don't indicate you think. at all. lol.

you are a cowardly lying pssy who can't prove the vaccine doesn't work.
please quote a credible source that agrees with you.
but you wont
because you are a lazy lying moron pssy :)
Only little boys ask for internet proof.

People are dying every day of covid even after 5 vaccines.

You are a government clown lost in time, just trying to delay Faucie's inevitable execution

as well as your own

Back