Is Christianity compatable with Communism

Are Christianity and Communism compatable?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Other[specify]

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess they've stopped teaching such basics in high school.

Everything I've said about rights you will also hear in any political science 101 class in any college.

Do you know who teaches those classes? Vessels of your ideals, thats who. Entire generations are being infected with your propaganda, and being taught to consider any alternatives ridiculous. I said you were making your own thing because anyone who talks about rights seems to talk about a god granting them, but you are not. And you seem to assume I am in highschool because I mentioned highschool jocks. Most people in this country have been in highschool once in thier life, and almost all have been tormented by jocks, and cannot for the life of them figure out the difference between an NFL team and a little gang of stupid, violent highschool jocks.

Werbung:
Why do I have to feed him? Can't he feed himself?

Children need to have someone feed them, but adults?

What I mean is having some form of making food available to them. And children are quite capable of making thier own food. You seem like an ageist, and any argument based on hate should not be taken seriously.

What I mean is having some form of making food available to them. And children are quite capable of making thier own food. You seem like an ageist, and any argument based on hate should not be taken seriously.

So, you would expect a three year old child to make their own food? Earn the money, go buy it, cook it, and eat it?

Maybe a five year old.

Or did you mean someone in their late teens, with mom and dad providing the money?

Or is having different expectations for small children ageism?

So, you would expect a three year old child to make their own food?

Call it an ADD moment but reading that first line reminded me of a quote:

"Animals could be bred and slaughtered." - Dr. Strangelove

1258043839_Dr.%20Strangelove.jpg

I have a feeling the quote is only funny to people who saw the movie and can read it with his accent.

Werbung:
LOL! Wait until you have a three year old of your own. Yyou will know.

I have had to be around many small children, and become sick to my stomach in minutes. But I also know quite a few who are perfectly able to run thier own lifes. As George Carlin put it,"When your baby is born, put 'em on the corner for a week, and if they are there when you come back, you've got yourself a dumb kid" Of course, I don't take that literally.

Back