Is it possible that Joe Biden is

the annoying thing

Is it possible that Joe Biden is giving the Ukraine billions of dollars to keep silent about him and Hunter deals in the Ukraine?

We gave Crimea 2.7 billion dollars when Russia invaded it under Obung hole and dementia Joe.
Yet we have paid an unknown amount at least 120 billion so far.
And there are allegations of Hunter and Joe conning them out of money. and doing favors.

Not saying its true but it is indeed something to think about, as joe seems to have bailed hunter out of several messes he got into.

Werbung:
Republicans support aid to the Ukraine are they protecting the bidens too? Lol
What a stupid question

In 2014 Ukraine was not in the position to fight back. Now it is hence all the aid duh

Is it possible that Joe Biden is giving the Ukraine billions of dollars to keep silent about him and Hunter deals in the Ukraine?

We gave Crimea 2.7 billion dollars when Russia invaded it under Obung hole and dementia Joe.
Yet we have paid an unknown amount at least 120 billion so far.
And there are allegations of Hunter and Joe conning them out of money. and doing favors.

Not saying its true but it is indeed something to think about, as joe seems to have bailed hunter out of several messes he got into.
It's not possible in any of your posts; all of your posts that I've read lacks facts and evidence. Have a nice day.

Republicans support aid to the Ukraine are they protecting the bidens too? Lol
What a stupid question

In 2014 Ukraine was not in the position to fight back. Now it is hence all the aid duh
really thats the best you can come up with ? What changed in those few years that allowed them the ability to stand up to Russia , explain it detail .
My conspiracy theory is more creditable the the one liberals had with Trump over Russia .
I recall some democrat claiming trump sit under a glass table and watched Prussian hookers taker a shit .
That sounded more like something hunter would do like when he paid strippers to use a dildo on him.

really thats the best you can come up with ? What changed in those few years that allowed them the ability to stand up to Russia , explain it detail .
My conspiracy theory is more creditable the the one liberals had with Trump over Russia .
I recall some democrat claiming trump sit under a glass table and watched Prussian hookers taker a shit .
That sounded more like something hunter would do like when he paid strippers to use a dildo on him.
Your theory that Republicans are helping Biden by giving aid is more credible? Hahahaha

Back in 2014, Russia had a better chance to invade and occupy more of Ukraine beyond Crimea and parts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Then, the Ukrainian military had almost no effective fighting capacity: under trained and poorly equipped, morale was at an all-time low. The majority of senior and middle ranking Ukrainian officers were the product of Soviet defence educational establishments, many with at best neutral sentiments towards Moscow, and some willing to change sides (as happened in Crimea).

In 2022, the situation is different. The Ukrainian army has been recalibrated to confront a hostile Russia. The officer corps was cleansed of pro-Russia sympathisers. Individual and unit training as well as exercise activity intensified, with some equipment acquired. Many soldiers have gained combat experience in eastern Ukraine.

Russian state-owned TV broadcast false stories about "fascists" in the streets of Kyiv, a ban on the Russian language in Ukraine, and looming food riots and rationing. One story, broadcast on Russian state TV, claimed that Ukrainian soldiers had brutally murdered and crucified a three-year-old boy. (That story was debunked by a group of Ukrainian journalists called StopFake.)

Those Russian narratives may have helped Russia annex Crimea — but 2022 is a different story, experts said.

"It worked, but it worked for a limited time. It doesn't work anymore," said Olga Tokariuk, a disinformation researcher with the Center for European Policy Analysis. "I think Ukrainians are more prepared. They are more aware of how Russia works."

Back in 2014, Russia had a better chance to invade and occupy more of Ukraine beyond Crimea and parts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions. Then, the Ukrainian military had almost no effective fighting capacity: under trained and poorly equipped, morale was at an all-time low. The majority of senior and middle ranking Ukrainian officers were the product of Soviet defence educational establishments, many with at best neutral sentiments towards Moscow, and some willing to change sides (as happened in Crimea).

In 2022, the situation is different. The Ukrainian army has been recalibrated to confront a hostile Russia. The officer corps was cleansed of pro-Russia sympathisers. Individual and unit training as well as exercise activity intensified, with some equipment acquired. Many soldiers have gained combat experience in eastern Ukraine.

Yes but why is it all of a sudden so important that Joe it wasn't then

Werbung:
Back