Is Man Inherently Good or Evil?

Is Man Inherently Good or Evil?

• Good

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Evil

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
to zakiyeh

We do agree that mankind is evil at the central core. To behave in a "good" manner requires a man/woman to overcome the natrurally evil core. Loving and caring does not come naturally for humans. Greed, resentment and selfishness do come naturally for humans. To surrender to our dark core, the only thing necessary is for us not to try. It is our success with the struggle to overcome the evil core that determines who we are as a person and what we stand for.

Personally, I stand for overcoming the evil core. I am not always successful but the assets I devote to the struggle is what Jesus will judge me for one day.

I asked you in a previous post to provide me the surah and verse where Muhammed states that Allah is the same as the God of Abraham. I maintain that Allah is the moon god of Muhammed tribe and that, as a result, Islam is a false religion. You could try to prove me wrong by supplying the surah and verse above.

Or could it be that you don't have an answer for a proud Christian infidel?

Werbung:
I would say that most people are not evil , but some certainly are . People sometimes do bad things and behave reprehensibly without
being downright evil.

Werbung:
Obama is Evil Incarnate.
Proof positive.
And a hand maiden and friend of the Clintons, but I won't go there at this time.

Back