Is State offices closed because of good friday is a violation of the consitution?

Werbung:
Im talking about this mail
4d39c8756975c.preview-300.jpg

Days off are due to the ability to have workers, have anything for them to do, and to give people time off for family. I am not off tomorrow because of Jesus or anything like that, but because we will sell nothing and it would be a waste of money.
Different rules for different sorts of businesses. If people want off it will usually happen eventually. Alway something to do where I work.

Different rules for different sorts of businesses. If people want off it will usually happen eventually. Alway something to do where I work.
before the company I work for was bought out, the old company was open...in 5 years being open on easter I never sold a thing, took a phone call ( outside other store that was bored) or did a single thing. I watched movies on a laptop and grilled in the back parking lot.

before the company I work for was bought out, the old company was open...in 5 years being open on easter I never sold a thing, took a phone call ( outside other store that was bored) or did a single thing. I watched movies on a laptop and grilled in the back parking lot.
Not everyone is in sales. Did i not mention different rules for different businesses ?

I still say Good friday should not be an excuse not going to work. Its a Christian holiday so its an violation of the constitution separation between church and state. If Private companies want to participate good Friday well its their business. But mail still needs to be delivered and Kids still gotta go to school on good Friday.

I still say Good friday should not be an excuse not going to work. Its a Christian holiday so its an violation of the constitution separation between church and state. If Private companies want to participate good Friday well its their business. But mail still needs to be delivered and Kids still gotta go to school on good Friday.
Its not a violation of 1st amendment any more than Christmas or Thanksgiving are. Schools sort of work it in with spring break. Im for once a week mail.

Werbung:
Back