Is the Democratic Party the party of Communists or the party of Hamas?

Werbung:
so a biased person claims. lol.

his handling of covid was terrible for example.

US could have averted 40% of Covid deaths, says panel examining Trump's policies​

the americans who didn't have to die might disagree with your upbeat assessment
The President was advised by Democrats like Fauci and his ilk.

Tell me where Trump did not follow the advice of Democrats.

He wanted to give them a chance to show their brilliance.

I guess they cured him of the notion that Democrats might act intelligently, responsibly and in the best interests of the people instead of incompetently, in an effort to enrich themselves at the people's expense.

They cured him of THAT crazy idea!

I guess they cured him of the notion that Democrats might act intelligently, responsibly and in the best interests of the people instead of incompetently, in an effort to enrich themselves at the people's expense.

did you read the article?

did democrats advise him not to wear a mask in public? duh. or to downplay it? duh or compare it to the flu? duh
so that answers your stupid question, although anyone with an IQ over 50 shouldn't have needed to ask it. lol.

i find it amusing that you think being "advised" means anything to trump. He does what he want, look at his crazy legal behavior despite being "advised" by lawyers.

your post proves you literally are totally ignorant about your hero trump lol.

Throughout the pandemic, and even as cases and deaths increased, the President has downplayed the threat of COVID-19. For example:

• On January 22, in response to a question about whether he was worried given the first report of known U.S. case, he said, “No. Not at all. And– we’re– we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s—going to be just fine.”
  • On February 2, “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”
  • On February 25, “We have very few people with it.”
  • On April 28, “But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away.”
  • On June 17, he said it was “fading away.”
  • On July 19, “I think we’re gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that’s going to sort of just disappear. I hope.”
  • On August 5, “It’s going away. Like things go away. No question in my mind that it will go away, hopefully sooner rather than later.”

did democrats tell him to say those things? no?

because trump is an egotistical moron.

The President has also given conflicting messages and conveyed misinformation about coronavirus and has sometimes been at odds with public health officials (including those in the government) and scientific evidence. For example:

• He has touted the use of the drug, hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, despite the lack of evidence of its effectiveness, warnings of potential harms, and even after federal COVID-19 treatment guidelines recommended against its use.
  • He suggested that applying ultraviolet light to or inside the body, or injecting disinfectant, could combat coronavirus.
  • He has attributed rising COVID-19 cases to increased testing, despite the fact that this claim is not backed up by the data.
  • He has questioned the use of face masks, and given inconsistent messages about their use, even after CDC guidelines recommended them. It was only in July that he began to wear one in public at times and talk about their importance.
  • In pushing schools to re-open in person, he has said that children are “almost immune” and “don’t have a problem,” despite evidence to the contrary.
did democrats tell him to do that? no?
because he is an egotistical moron

even after states like New York showed that physical distancing (in many forms), mask use, avoidance of large gatherings, hand sanitization, staying home when ill, and other basic techniques served to bring down cases, hospitalizations and death rates, the administration encouraged states to abandon such effective strategies even in the face of widespread community transmission (such as in Florida) and if they did not, the President encouraged residents of jurisdictions such as Michigan to “liberate” their state.

did democrats tell him to do that? no?

because he is an egotistical moron

One more reason to suspect you as a Communist.

Only Communists think the dictionary definition of Communism is important, at all.

You post in a way which reveals a Left Wing mindset.

Why is it important to know what Communism is?
You sound like a Bot. The problem with AI (and Bots) is they can only re-process existing inputs and are constrained by only being able to re-puke that input, even if they recombobulate it into something different like a sneeze, fart or turd. GIGO AI & Bots are empty suits. If 90% of what they intake is wrong then they just process that as 9 to 1 odds, and the majority is correct. It's like taking a man-on-the-street poll at a riot; your extrapolations are constrained by which side of the street you are on and has nothing to do with what right or wrong, good or bad. Output may be fine mathematically, but it doesn't work in reality. That's why people are a necessary component in intelligent conversation. I hope this is helpful to the people who are on this forum to ID who is who ( or "who" is ~what~.

For people, words mean things. We communicate using words to covey complex concepts, or not. We need to agree with the definitions of words or we'd be like the tower of Babble. Some people (and Bots) don't understand the words they use, they are only programed to treat words as nouns or pronouns or verbs, used as adjectives or whatever, so take the ~conversation~ off at some different, usually inappropriate angle having nothing to do with the original idea. That disguises the fact that they don't know what to respond, so change the subject. Bots would be ideal Democrap candidates for office. That may be better than it sounds because at least, they don't take bribes! Yet.

Any human who has read what I write doesn't have to speculate on where I stand in world politics. Humans show another characteristic in extended conversations: They choose at least one question or issue in a sentence or paragraph and pursue that in their own way. It may or may not be intended to answer or contrast or question, but they do respond to the issues. Bots and other idiots, do not, -they respond by personal attacks. I hope this helps the humans on this forum.

He certainly was and their politics were irrelevant because he refused to take advice.
He was advised to take precautions by a hundred people but he refused because it was an election year. He advised people to inject a horse wormer and drink bleach and other snake oil rubbish. All against the advice of intelligent people. He is a nutter.
They didn't need Trump to let them show anything. FAUCI served for nearly 40 years in that job. He didn't have to prove his brilliance. You're an ignorant kid.
They did just that but that idiot wouldn't accept it.

You sound like a Bot. The problem with AI (and Bots) is they can only re-process existing inputs and are constrained by only being able to re-puke that input, even if they recombobulate it into something different like a sneeze, fart or turd. GIGO AI & Bots are empty suits. If 90% of what they intake is wrong then they just process that as 9 to 1 odds, and the majority is correct. It's like taking a man-on-the-street poll at a riot; your extrapolations are constrained by which side of the street you are on and has nothing to do with what right or wrong, good or bad. Output may be fine mathematically, but it doesn't work in reality. That's why people are a necessary component in intelligent conversation. I hope this is helpful to the people who are on this forum to ID who is who ( or "who" is ~what~.

For people, words mean things. We communicate using words to covey complex concepts, or not. We need to agree with the definitions of words or we'd be like the tower of Babble. Some people (and Bots) don't understand the words they use, they are only programed to treat words as nouns or pronouns or verbs, used as adjectives or whatever, so take the ~conversation~ off at some different, usually inappropriate angle having nothing to do with the original idea. That disguises the fact that they don't know what to respond, so change the subject. Bots would be ideal Democrap candidates for office. That may be better than it sounds because at least, they don't take bribes! Yet.

Any human who has read what I write doesn't have to speculate on where I stand in world politics. Humans show another characteristic in extended conversations: They choose at least one question or issue in a sentence or paragraph and pursue that in their own way. It may or may not be intended to answer or contrast or question, but they do respond to the issues. Bots and other idiots, do not, -they respond by personal attacks. I hope this helps the humans on this forum.
🙄

Werbung:
Back