Is the jig up in Zuccotti Park ?

why would whoever you are alluding to need to discredit them ?
even the dems attempts to utilize them is getting no traction.

Sometime you sound like you're living on a different planet!

No traction? You mentionned before that you don't listen to the media. . .
Well, I wonder if it might actually put you in a little tint box where you are totally out of touch with realit?

See, the trick is not to ignore ALL media, and only read what reinforce a minority group mindset, the trick is to have enough exposure to MANY different sources of information to be able to make your own mind.

Werbung:
Sometime you sound like you're living on a different planet!

No traction? You mentionned before that you don't listen to the media. . .
Well, I wonder if it might actually put you in a little tint box where you are totally out of touch with realit?

See, the trick is not to ignore ALL media, and only read what reinforce a minority group mindset, the trick is to have enough exposure to MANY different sources of information to be able to make your own mind.

Articles in the papers does not equal traction. The status quo is unmoved by any action of OWS. Well any change that benefits them.

thanks,

top line I got referenced a Craigs List ad paying $350-650 a week.

There is nothing wrong with them getting paid but it does make it seem to me that some are out there for the money not the cause and it doesn't seem very grass roots after learning about the being paid to protest. And organized by an acorn affiliated group.

There is nothing wrong with them getting paid but it does make it seem to me that some are out there for the money not the cause and it doesn't seem very grass roots after learning about the being paid to protest. And organized by an acorn affiliated group.

kinf of deflates the grass roots notion.

Considering that they are not an organization, how do you know that your donation wound up where you intended for it to go?

I thought the same thing but didn't bother to ask. And unless you go down there and hand them money food exc. who do you send your check to? If there is no head leaders.

I guess you could send it directly to obama and he would make sure the right people get it, or acorn.

I thought the same thing but didn't bother to ask. And unless you go down there and hand them money food exc. who do you send your check to? If there is no head leaders.

I guess you could send it directly to obama and he would make sure the right people get it, or acorn.

There is actually an organization that collects money to prepare for the cold nights in NY and elsewhere.

And, with all "due" respect, if I wanted to flush my money down the toilet, it still wouldn't be your business!

Apparently YOU have been flushing money down the toilet to elect a Republican in 2008, and you seem to be eager to do the same thing today. . .

To each its own! :rolleyes:

Werbung:
There is actually an organization that collects money to prepare for the cold nights in NY and elsewhere.

And, with all "due" respect, if I wanted to flush my money down the toilet, it still wouldn't be your business!

Apparently YOU have been flushing money down the toilet to elect a Republican in 2008, and you seem to be eager to do the same thing today. . .

To each its own! :rolleyes:

Oh OK, The Red Cross. Good for you.

Back