Is the jig up in Zuccotti Park ?

Very cute sign, I didn’t see it when you posted it

You have to update the arrests :) and sadly ... possibly the rapes too
For sure the cost!

By the way is this the cost for just NY or is this meant to be the cost nationwide? I know our local area has had a much bigger cost than they expected and Portlandia is way worse just in hiring more police, not counting the damage done by the freaks on the street.

I do not recall where I found that graphic. I suspect the cost of controlling the left wing rabble is much higher. Of course, the lying left media will never publish the cost.

The left media have become traitors to America.

This graphic is exceptional. It shows the difference between those wanting liberty and those wanting tyranny. That any American would side with the Flea Baggers, is proof of the elite Left's traitorous indoctrination.
tpvsows3.jpg

Werbung:
I do not recall where I found that graphic. I suspect the cost of controlling the left wing rabble is much higher. Of course, the lying left media will never publish the cost.

The left media have become traitors to America.

This graphic is exceptional. It shows the difference between those wanting liberty and those wanting tyranny. That any American would side with the Flea Baggers, is proof of the elite Left's traitorous indoctrination.
tpvsows3.jpg

I love that, and it is very true. I don't think any sound minded person could argue with its statements, but its so big. Can you make it smaller? or tell me how. I want to add it to my pictures

Werbung:
Back