Is the jig up in Zuccotti Park ?

Werbung:
There is actually an organization that collects money to prepare for the cold nights in NY and elsewhere.

And, with all "due" respect, if I wanted to flush my money down the toilet, it still wouldn't be your business!

Apparently YOU have been flushing money down the toilet to elect a Republican in 2008, and you seem to be eager to do the same thing today. . .

To each its own! :rolleyes:

What makes you think I care in any possible way how you spend your money? I never said it was my business. I think every American should have the right to spend their money the way they want. I was just curious how a person, any person... not necessarily you would be able to donate to a grass roots protest that has no leader or organization.

What makes you think I care in any possible way how you spend your money? I never said it was my business. I think every American should have the right to spend their money the way they want. I was just curious how a person, any person... not necessarily you would be able to donate to a grass roots protest that has no leader or organization.

Well, now you know! By the way. . .in these days and age, you don't need to "send" a check anywhere. . .credit cards and paypal work just fine!

The red cross is supporting these nuts? I wont be giving to the red cross anymore if that is true.

Well they do help with the sorts of things Open said and are a reputable rpovider of such services. Of course Open may have just believed whatever the web site said it did.

Bill Maher thinks it's okay if they get violent. Even one of the speakers at the occupy was calling for violence at some point. The Democrat Party is embracing this communist mess. Are you?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...to_occupy_mob_it_might_be_time_to_get_violent

And all this time, I thought that COMMUNISM repressed free speech!

and now you're telling me that these people exercising their right to free speech, with no violence, at least on the part of the demonstraters, are communists?

How funny how definitions change with the group that is exrcising their rights!

The gun carrying tea party protesters are "patriotes?" but these peaceful, more educated, demonstraters are a "flea ridden mob!"

Yep, that makes sense, in the RIGHT crooked logic!

Bill Maher thinks it's okay if they get violent. Even one of the speakers at the occupy was calling for violence at some point. The Democrat Party is embracing this communist mess. Are you?

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...to_occupy_mob_it_might_be_time_to_get_violent

How many factual occurences of violence can you document. . .coming from the protesters?

Now. . . how about this kind of violence. . . from the police in Oakland?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054144/Occupy-...

funny how they couldn't come back on anything he said.

loved the pouring the line about the Fed pouring the alcohol the govt is drinking.

Yes. Many on the Left are very simplistic minded thanks to their limited education and constant indoctrination by the elite left who control our education system and media.

In a nutshell, some on the Left believe - "Government Good, Business Bad." And no amount of reality or truth will ever change them.

Yes. Many on the Left are very simplistic minded thanks to their limited education and constant indoctrination by the elite left who control our education system and media.

In a nutshell, some on the Left believe - "Government Good, Business Bad." And no amount of reality or truth will ever change them.

Still stuck in your delusional stage, huh?

Oh well, reality will sneak in one of these days!:rolleyes::)

Probably true...and unreported in the lib media.

OWSvsTEAPARTY.jpg

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold:
its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life.
If we can undermine these three areas,
America will collapse from within.” – Joseph Stalin

The Left has just about accomplished it's goals for the destruction of America.

The Left hates and despises patriotism, morality, and God. And, they have effectively brainwashed many Americans into accepting their lies.

Werbung:
Probably true...and unreported in the lib media.

OWSvsTEAPARTY.jpg

Very cute sign, I didn’t see it when you posted it

You have to update the arrests :) and sadly ... possibly the rapes too
For sure the cost!

By the way is this the cost for just NY or is this meant to be the cost nationwide? I know our local area has had a much bigger cost than they expected and Portlandia is way worse just in hiring more police, not counting the damage done by the freaks on the street.

Back