Is this the bes liberals can come up with ?

the annoying thing

what a bunch of pathetic chumps . I would love to see any of them run and fail , and with Biden polling in the mid 30s its pretty well a shoe in for trump or De saints .

Werbung:
I can recall you all denigrating Biden. Hes to old. Hes mentally ill. Blah blah. But he won in a breeze. Now you are attacking future nominees and clearly haven't learnt a lesson. Then throw in your obligatory personal slurs and lies as if 81 million will believe you.

another "pervert" post. lol.

you're mentally ll.
I've driven him off his head completely now. He gets a rush if blood to the head and warps what little rational thinking he has. He thinks I will be driven away by his loud mouth vitriolic abuse.
Hes in for a shock.

I've driven him off his head completely now. He gets a rush if blood to the head and warps what little rational thinking he has. He thinks I will be driven away by his loud mouth vitriolic abuse.
Hes in for a shock.
I do not reply to scum who approve of burning churches no matter THE FAITH . I can not lower my self to their level of humanity .
They are the scum of the earth No more useful them dog shit and about as valuable to the human species. They have huge egos and think they are better then others and only care about themselves , greedy bastards who lower them selves to acts of terror and hate crimes . They are actually proud of it .

I do not reply to scum who approve of burning churches no matter THE FAITH . I can not lower my self to their level of humanity .
They are the scum of the earth No more useful them dog shit and about as valuable to the human species. They have huge egos and think they are better then others and only care about themselves , greedy bastards who lower them selves to acts of terror and hate crimes . They are actually proud of it .
Every time you reply i get another whack at you. You simply don't get it.

Between clinton the crook back door harris mental midget biden the fake Indian mayor pete the peter puffer and the rest of the screw ball who will run it should be a cutthroats paradise of fools and moron on display.
Lets be real here. Compared to o bung hole the great these are a truly clueless bunch of radical morons looking at running. Whats worse is there are a lot of dingle berries willing to vote for them.
Id pick o bung hole over any of them mamy times over .I didnt like o bung hole a lot but he was far better then this batch of fruit cakes and commie morons.
I would trust any of them with a sling shot or a yo yo. Mich less the nation.

Between clinton the crook back door harris mental midget biden the fake Indian mayor pete the peter puffer and the rest of the screw ball who will run it should be a cutthroats paradise of fools and moron on display.
Lets be real here. Compared to o bung hole the great these are a truly clueless bunch of radical morons looking at running. Whats worse is there are a lot of dingle berries willing to vote for them.
Id pick o bung hole over any of them mamy times over .I didnt like o bung hole a lot but he was far better then this batch of fruit cakes and commie morons.
I would trust any of them with a sling shot or a yo yo. Mich less the nation.
But none of them are facing insurrection charges. Moan all you like but other than you getting a fuzzy feeling, nothing will change.

Werbung:
You just described Trumpsters and even Trump himself.

Back