Is wearing a USMC Uniform against the law?

Werbung:
I have all the respect in the world for those who put their lives on the line in defense of our freedom and that of out allies and defenseless victims of aggression. I am especially proud that my father was a Marine in the Korean War era.
Regarding your statement that there are no fat Marines, though, I have to bring reality crashing into the picture. Both my father and an uncle were Marines (and you know that it is "once a Marine, always a Marine"), but both had put on quite a spread before each of them passed away in the last few years. I say this not to demean Marines or diminish their accomplishments, but to point out that they are humans like the rest of us, with strengths and weaknesses like the rest of us.
Thank God they have been there and continue to be there to stand guard on our freedoms.

My point was that there are no current, active duty Marines who are fat like steveox apparently is (due to his McDonalds extravaganza) and as such, he would not be eligible for the discount since he could not pass for a current Marine.

SEMPER FI

Theres a Guy who SUED the bar owner because Ladies get drinks 50% on Ladies night when the guy has to pay full price for his drinks.He sued him and he won 3 million dollars on sex discrimination.

And you don't think that's a little absurd?

Now i dont think Senoirs should get a discount on airfare or on movie tickets cause thats age discrimination .

Damn those age-ists...

And i dont think the waitress tell you cant order from the kids menu cause thats also Age discrimination.

You are so put upon because you can't get your chicken fingers in helpings of four rather than eight.

And why should you get a special discount just because youre a student or active military? Thats some sort of discrimination right there!

Students get discounts because we're expected to be poor. Military personnel get discounts as a way of supporting American troops - making their lives, which are by the necessities of their jobs horribly stressful, a little easier to bear.

Steveox why whould you want to get a kids meal? You should be sueing them for charging more for a mega bucket or something.

The fact is steveox, a discount is there to help people who need it or deserve it. Students, the elderly, they have less money than the average adult. Kids, they don't eat as much.

To wear any type of uniform such as Army,Navy,Marine,Police
is against the law, and the law call that impersonating. These
designer pants and jogging pants that's fronting to be military
isn't official military wear.

The ONLY time that I wear my Dress military colors is for a
very special event or on memorial or Veterans Day when I go
to visit my service friends who have died over the years.

Look at the many crimes have taken place where the bad guy
was dressed like a Police Officer.

Werbung:
I believe so. It is wrong on a level of trust. First of all, Marine officers earn the right to wear that uniform. By that I mean they earn that right. Secondly, it is a matter of trust. Should something happen that a member of the public would normally assume a Marine might intervene (issues of national security), people would turn to that Marine for help or guidance.

America puts a lot of investment and trust (and rightly so) in Marine officers. Wearing the uniform without earning it mocks all of that.

Back