Isn't the smartest thing for America, to give DeSantis four years of Veep-Prep before an 8 year GOAT administration?

I was hoping he would start a line of trump action figures with a mini me trump . maybe a navy trump a cowboy trump a hillbilly trump and a superman trump O wow maybe even a wonder boy trump that is Elon musk. And even a black trump .
I wonder which Trump action figure would be the most popular seller.

🤔

Werbung:
the one bending over for putin no doubt.
So, how would you characterize the European countries which failed to heed Trump's advice to NOT BUY THEIR ENERGY FROM PUTIN?

(I've posted this several times before. Maybe you should accept the info when it's offered instead of making yourself look sinister or stupid or both.)

Datestamped July 11, 2018.

Trump kicks off NATO summit with testy breakfast meeting (3:51)​

Fox News

10.2M

Last edited:
So, how would you characterize the European countries which failed to heed Trump's advice to NOT BUY THEIR ENERGY FROM PUTIN?

(I've posted this several times before. Maybe you should accept the info when it's offered instead of making yourself look sinister or stupid or both.)

Datestamped July 11, 2018.

Trump kicks off NATO summit with testy breakfast meeting (3:51)​

Fox News

10.2M

Vlad's Nads Give Eurosissies the Sads

You don't understand the situation. Trump wanted to normalize trade relations with Russia and didn't care what Putin did in its centuries-old Sphere of Influence. Normalization means fair economic competition, not "most-favored nation" status, removal of tariffs, and all that other economic treason that the GOP (Globalists On the Payroll) Anti-Trumpists push.

The Eurine Union and NYETO looked at his advice as just trying to please the American oil companies, which charge more than Russia did. They laughed at the idea that Putin would retaliate at their Glowbully attempt to strangle Russia and partition it.

Vlad's Nads Give Eurosissies the Sads

You don't understand the situation. Trump wanted to normalize trade relations with Russia and didn't care what Putin did in its centuries-old Sphere of Influence. Normalization means fair economic competition, not "most-favored nation" status, removal of tariffs, and all that other economic treason that the GOP (Globalists On the Payroll) Anti-Trumpists push.

The Eurine Union and NYETO looked at his advice as just trying to please the American oil companies, which charge more than Russia did. They laughed at the idea that Putin would retaliate at their Glowbully attempt to strangle Russia and partition it.
You write with the assurance of someone who has found he can survive in the political chat realm without referring to factual sources.

Pardon my ignorance, but you seem to be in love with your own opinions (because of their flair and boldness of your writings?). As though you provide your own spiritual nourishment, and let the facts come later. (After all, who would be so boring as to feel it necessary to establish any of the facts?!)

The Donkephant Isn't About Just the Politicians. It Represents the Whole Specious Spectrum.

DeSantis has no Populist appeal. So he won't get the people who got Trump his win. So far, only Trump can repeat 2016. Perhaps Hannity, Bannon, or Carlson can win with Populist appeal.

Trustworthy politician Is a contradiction in terms (what the Low-IQs who graduate from college mistakenly call an "oxymoron")

There's too much suspicion that the D Man will be like the fake Right Wingers that Trump hired. Almost all of them were secret agents of the Donkephant who were assigned to sabotage his Administration. Mission Accomplished. Anyone who trusts this political system to have at least some value in it will be suckered into disaster.

You write with the assurance of someone who has found he can survive in the political chat realm without referring to factual sources.

Pardon my ignorance
A Ruling Class's Histwhorian Calls His Sources "Documents" Because They've Been Doctored

It's not about facts; it's about the illogical interpretation given to facts. This is the "Dicoverer's Fallacy." For example, because Columbus discovered America, he was allowed to name the inhabitants even though he thought he had discovered a new route to India.

I base my interpretations on common sense, facts that are wrongly considered as irrelevant, and the subconscious reasoning of the prime actors, the last of which explains the true impulse behind the Balfour Decoration.

Another example of misinterpretation and the incompetence of the deciders, before 9/11 the jihad was considered ancient history, like thinking that people from Mongolia would soon repeat what Genghis Khan did. WASP Bush was following his class's invention of anti-semitism by calling terrorism "a Jew problem."

A Ruling Class's Histwhorian Calls His Sources "Documents" Because They've Been Doctored

It's not about facts; it's about the illogical interpretation given to facts. This is the "Dicoverer's Fallacy." For example, because Columbus discovered America, he was allowed to name the inhabitants even though he thought he had discovered a new route to India.

I base my interpretations on common sense, facts that are wrongly considered as irrelevant, and the subconscious reasoning of the prime actors, the last of which explains the true impulse behind the Balfour Decoration.

Another example of misinterpretation and the incompetence of the deciders, before 9/11 the jihad was considered ancient history, like thinking that people from Mongolia would soon repeat what Genghis Khan did. WASP Bush was following his class's invention of anti-semitism by calling terrorism "a Jew problem."
Tell me your thoughts on this video, please?

BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)​

Tell me your thoughts on this video, please?

BREAKING: Trump announces Digital Bill of Rights, his plans to protect freedom of speech | LiveFEED® (8:02)​

The Bigger They Come, the Harder We Wee People Must Make Them Fall

You don't give me a link, so I'll give my own analysis of the problem. The preaching that a private company can censor whatever it wants doesn't apply if they all force on people the same censorship of thought. Second, it doesn't matter if a few companies allow free speech if they are not big, so it is a virtual monopoly of like-minded tyrants that must not be allowed by lovers of freedom.

You don't give me a link, so I'll give my own analysis of the problem. The preaching that a private company can censor whatever it wants doesn't apply if they all force on people the same censorship of thought. Second, it doesn't matter if a few companies allow free speech if they are not big, so it is a virtual monopoly of like-minded tyrants that must not be allowed by lovers of freedom.

so...stage a revolution against them? invade california? or..what? lol

musk bought twitter, isn't that how this is supposed to work? capitalism constantly searching for answers that better answer demands by customers?

You will note that the media which usually craps itself and criticizes every Trump hiccup, is strangely silent at this breathtaking plan!

You will note that the media which usually craps itself and criticizes every Trump hiccup, is strangely silent at this breathtaking plan!

Freedom of Screech Is a Gone Girl

His government program will do great damage to the Cancel Culture. What is left of it, claiming private-sector rights, will be too afraid to assert those privileges. We never voted on their declared rights, so they are nullified.

Werbung:

The Intelligence Gathering Debate - www.NBCUniversalArchives.com (2:53)​

What Sen Frank Church warned us about in 1974 is actually happening NOW!
He Was Instrumental in Losing the Vietnam War, Almost Sending Oliver North to Prison, and 9/11

Church was a Democratic Senator from Idaho, which sounds like a contradiction in terms now (what our dumbed-down college graduates mistakenly call an "oxymoron.")

Back