It's time for a draft!!!!!

Interesting Dahermit, Now which side were you on?
Super patriot that you are, what military service to this country have you had? Oh, I remember, the battle of the "bulge". Other than that, just shooting off your mouth?
Let's be fair.

always has (consistantly) sounded like someone too-young to have qualified for his/her Wings, to-date.

chickenhawks_logo.gif

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Screw this volunteer BULL ****!!!!! The pentagon needs to MAN UP and just do it!!!!! Come one lets see who the real patriots are and who the chicken hawks are......DRAFT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pentagon does not have the ability to reinstate the draft... regardless of how much they "man up."

I'm all in favor of a draft as long as the children of the Congresspeople and Senators get drafted first, and then the children of the owners of big military suppliers next, then the children of the richest people, and work down from there. Anyone can VOLUNTEER at any time, but the rich and powerful have to go first. I'm willing to bet that this policy would improve diplomatic solutions dramatically. And better yet, it would reduce the bellicosity of the people who have nothing to lose by sending OTHER people's kids off to be killed.

More than enough people will volunteer if there is a general acceptance of the necessity of war, but we've had too many Vietnams for people to trust the government's word--can anyone say, "weapons of mass destruction"?

I'd like to know how old Always is, have they served? The most pro-war people tend to be the ones who don't have to go and bleed and die. This website says volumes about the rich and powerful and how they avoided getting shot.

As a side-note to this discussion it's good to realize that no one has ever been arrested protesting in FAVOR of war, all the arrests have been those AGAINST war.

Werbung:
I'm all in favor of a draft as long as the children of the Congresspeople and Senators get drafted first, and then the children of the owners of big military suppliers next, then the children of the richest people, and work down from there. Anyone can VOLUNTEER at any time, but the rich and powerful have to go first. I'm willing to bet that this policy would improve diplomatic solutions dramatically. And better yet, it would reduce the bellicosity of the people who have nothing to lose by sending OTHER people's kids off to be killed.
....And, we know who would be more-than-happy to go, FIRST....seeing-as-how all Presidential-campaigning has played-out:

romneyfamily.jpg
I'd like to know how old Always is, have they served? The most pro-war people tend to be the ones who don't have to go and bleed and die.
.....Much like those "conservatives" who lobby FOR Vulture/MEGA-Profit Health-Care....who've never (ever) needed health-care......to-date!!

Back