J6 insurrection.

I know. There is a huge mountain of 2020 voting fraud evidence the Democrats claim they do not have to defend themselves against because all their judges, juries, media supporters and leftist politicians have declared the Democrats ran the purest and most honest election in 2020 that ever has been done in the history of the US.
Huge mountain?
Why didn't the judges see it? Not even the GOP agree with you. You're fycked in the head.

Werbung:
No you have no evidence but think that you do. Else you would take it to a court room.

No the entire world did not conspire against you. You just don't have anything. And insisting that you do isn't getting you anywhere.
I take my evidence public because courts have proven they can be bought off with wicked money and influence.

1705404612921.png

Huge mountain?
Why didn't the judges see it? Not even the GOP agree with you. You're fycked in the head.
Never expect blind judges to see what their enablers and promoters do not want them to see.

All 11 FISA court judges who approved Obama-initiated illegal spying on Trump were appointed by John Roberts
1705404987409.png

That doesn't make sense. Team Trump was ordered many times to present this evidence, and they refused.
Whatever happened between Trump and courts does not change the facts that millions of votes were cast for Biden in 2020 that were never verified as legitimate and can now never be verified, leaving Democrats a tainted victory at best. They cannot disprove the facts, but they need not fear being discovered, or having their criminal election fraud habits stopped in the future. The bent system worked to protect them from exposure and that will no doubt encourage them to continue to commit massive election fraud in future elections.

Whatever happened between Trump and courts does not change the facts that millions of votes were cast for Biden in 2020 that were never verified as legitimate and can now never be verified, leaving Democrats a tainted victory at best.
In fantasyland. This is all delusion. And in this delusion, all the votes are for Biden. Which is silly. And they wikdnt swi g the election anyway, even if all of your delusions were true.

In fantasyland. This is all delusion. And in this delusion, all the votes are for Biden. Which is silly. And they wikdnt swi g the election anyway, even if all of your delusions were true.
You seem ignorant of the reason so many hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden could not be validated as legitimate.

You seem ignorant of the reason so many hundreds of thousands of votes for Biden could not be validated as legitimate.
I don't have to keep track of your delusions. You take your evidence to court, or you go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoon benders (where you are right now). That's how the world works.

I don't have to keep track of your delusions. You take your evidence to court, or you go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the spoon benders (where you are right now). That's how the world works.
The leftist looters and liars certainly have you fooled.

1705438998883.png

Werbung:
Back