J6 insurrection.

"Presidunce Spanky Trump called into a television program Thursday night to warn of election fraud and assail Joe Biden just before his challenger was to accept the Democratic nomination!"
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Last edited:
Werbung:
Where Team Trump failed in court-- and it was EVERY TIME -- was when they were ordered to present their evidence of claims of fraud. Each time they retracted those claims, or dropped the suits entirely.

That is definitive.
Demented leftists have been achieving crooked wins in bent courts for decades, and America is worse off because of it.

You and your pals fail to produce evidence showing that judges carefully examined and considered the evidence of fraud presented to them and successfully debunked the evidence with irrefutable facts and reason.
For the humpteenth time, democrats don't have to prove a negative.

You're sour because the judges threw it out yet now you want democrats to take responsibility for that.
Your brain is like a bird's nest. All shit and sticks.

For the humpteenth time, democrats don't have to prove a negative.

You're sour because the judges threw it out yet now you want democrats to take responsibility for that.
Your brain is like a bird's nest. All shit and sticks.
I know. There is a huge mountain of 2020 voting fraud evidence the Democrats claim they do not have to defend themselves against because all their judges, juries, media supporters and leftist politicians have declared the Democrats ran the purest and most honest election in 2020 that ever has been done in the history of the US.

You and your pals fail to produce evidence showing that judges carefully examined and considered the evidence of fraud presented to them and successfully debunked the evidence with irrefutable facts and reason.
Only one problem: Team Trump didn't present any evidence. Even when ordered by judges to do so.

Sounds like you need to complain to Team Trump.

Only one problem: Team Trump didn't present any evidence. Even when ordered by judges to do so.

Sounds like you need to complain to Team Trump.
I have hundreds of reports on file filled with evidence of 2020 voting fraud. I do not know what transpired between Trump and courts politically aligned with the deep state swamp.

Werbung:
I have hundreds of reports on file filled with evidence of 2020 voting fraud. I do not know what transpired between Trump and courts politically aligned with the deep state swamp.
No you have no evidence but think that you do. Else you would take it to a court room.

No the entire world did not conspire against you. You just don't have anything. And insisting that you do isn't getting you anywhere.

Back