Jeb Bush for pres?

Werbung:
Not just no Bush's, I'm not willing to vote for any Texan any more. Eonough.

Actually, Bush was originally from Massachusetts. Which, being from Massachusetts myself, kinda says a lot. Basically put, Massachusetts politicians are now and have always been a very, very bad idea (John Adams? John Kerry? Ted Kennedy?). No matter how much Bush pushes his "Texan" image he's still a product of Massachusetts - in fact, the more he pushes the "Texan" thing the more he's revealing his Massachusetts-ness - he's trying too hard and it shows.

What was wrong with John Adams? One of the Founding Fathers. I've never heard a bad word about him. Enlighten me, please.

He was a stuck up, deeply unpopular Federalist - big government, little freedom. Look up the Alien and Sedition Acts sometime and you'll get an idea of the spirit of John Adams' presidency.

That must have been one of the days I slept through history class. How do history teachers make history so dull? I did not know he was a Federalist. Must have been a Republican. I know the rhetoric. I also know that R.'s are trying their best to strip us of our civil rights.

That must have been one of the days I slept through history class. How do history teachers make history so dull? I did not know he was a Federalist. Must have been a Republican. I know the rhetoric. I also know that R.'s are trying their best to strip us of our civil rights.

Everyone falls asleep in history classes!

:p

I regret sleeping through my classes though.

=[

Jeb will never become Prez. His brother has soiled the Bush name and with George's ratings so low who will vote for Jeb?

I would have thought the same thing when the wretched spawn of Daddy Bush ran in 2000. George Sr.'s administration was a disaster also. I guess eight years is long enough to make enough people forget.

No more Bush or Clinton! 20 years with a Bush/Clinton white house is ENOUGH! We need some new blood in the white house.

No more Bush or Clinton! 20 years with a Bush/Clinton white house is ENOUGH! We need some new blood in the white house.

I am constantly amazed at how many people don't stop to realize that it will be 20 years of Bush/Clinton when GWB leaves office. I am constantly amazed at how many people don't stop to realize that it will be 20 years of Bush/Clinton when GWB leaves office. We may not agree on many things so far on this forum but on this issue we do agree. The only way things are going to get better in this country when it comes to political discourse is for someone other than a Bush or Clinton to be in the White House.

I am constantly amazed at how many people don't stop to realize that it will be 20 years of Bush/Clinton when GWB leaves office. I am constantly amazed at how many people don't stop to realize that it will be 20 years of Bush/Clinton when GWB leaves office. We may not agree on many things so far on this forum but on this issue we do agree. The only way things are going to get better in this country when it comes to political discourse is for someone other than a Bush or Clinton to be in the White House.

No, and we don't need a Bush or a Clinton clone either. It's time to elect someone with some fresh ideas.

A Third Bush would make me sick to my stomach.

Hell...Hell Naw. If the American people is foolish enough to
elect another Bush. The one's who voting for him is insane,
and love the badtimes that we're experincing with Alfred E.
Neuman (Geo Bush)

Werbung:
Back