Jesse the Joke

bododie

Poor Jesse. Opened up his gaping maw and spewed mud again. He wants to rip off Obama's N**ts?

I can understand. I often wished I cut rip his off, but always felt that he lacked them in the first place. Keep it up Jesse, you always make me laugh. Hey Jesse, who yo daddy?

Werbung:
He actually said...........

SHOCK: REV. JESSE JACKSON SLAMS OBAMA, WANTS TO 'CUT HIS N**S OUT'... APOLOGIZES FOR 'CRUDE AND HURTFUL COMMENTS' CAUGHT ON TAPE... FOXNEWS WILL PLAY JACKSON TAPE IN ITS ENTIRETY TONIGHT ON 'O'REILLY' 8 PM ET/5 PM PT... DEVELOPING...

Jackson Statement: For any harm or hurt that this hot mic private conversation may have caused, I apologize. My support for Senator Obama's campaign is wide, deep and unequivocal. I cherish this redemptive and historical moment.

My appeal was for the moral content of his message to not only deal with the personal and moral responsibility of black males, but to deal with the collective moral responsibility of government and the public policy which would be a corrective action for the lack of good choices that often led to their irresponsibility.

That was the context of my private conversation and it does not reflect any disparagement on my part for the historic event in which we are involved or my pride in Senator Barack Obama, who is leading it, whom I have supported by crisscrossing this nation in every level of media and audience from the beginning in absolute terms.

cut his nuts out....!!??

Jesse should have said Ball

I dont think Obama has two of them

apparently Hitler only had one ball as well according to the ditty...

(sung to the tune of The Colonel Bogey March)

Hitler has only got one ball,
Göring has two but very small,
Himmler is somewhat sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

:D:D

Adapt as you see fit.......prizes for the best alternative!!

Werbung:
apparently Hitler only had one ball as well according to the ditty...

(sung to the tune of The Colonel Bogey March)

Hitler has only got one ball,
Göring has two but very small,
Himmler is somewhat sim'lar,
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all.

:D:D

Adapt as you see fit.......prizes for the best alternative!!

Ahh interesting…..

Perhaps men with 1 ball make up for it with powerful speeches and the ability to draw mass crowds who will defend them at every turn no matter what they do :)

Back