Jews Who Sought Revenge

Lasher

Here's an interesting take on the poor, pitiful, victimized Jews:

An Eye for an Eye: Jews Who Sought Revenge for the Holocaust
John Sack -- Book available from Noontide Press
http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=58

Here is the little-known story of how Jewish victims of the Third Reich inflicted equally terrible suffering on innocent Germans. In 1945 Poland's new Soviet-dominated government was actively recruiting Jews for its Office of State Security to impose a brutal "de-Nazification." The Of*fice's agents raided German homes, rounding up some 200,000 men, women, children and infants -- 99 percent of them non-combatant, innocent civilians. Incarcerated in cellars, pris*ons, and 1,255 concentration camps where typhus was rampant and torture was commonplace, the inmates subsisted on starva*tion rations. In this brief period, between 60,000 and 80,000 Germans perished at the hands of the Office.

Werbung:
another individual-sovereignty whack job.

you poor, pitiful victimized white folks crack me up. :rolleyes:

Here's an interesting take on the poor, pitiful, victimized Jews:

An Eye for an Eye: Jews Who Sought Revenge for the Holocaust
John Sack -- Book available from Noontide Press
http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=58

Here is the little-known story of how Jewish victims of the Third Reich inflicted equally terrible suffering on innocent Germans. In 1945 Poland's new Soviet-dominated government was actively recruiting Jews for its Office of State Security to impose a brutal "de-Nazification." The Of*fice's agents raided German homes, rounding up some 200,000 men, women, children and infants -- 99 percent of them non-combatant, innocent civilians. Incarcerated in cellars, pris*ons, and 1,255 concentration camps where typhus was rampant and torture was commonplace, the inmates subsisted on starva*tion rations. In this brief period, between 60,000 and 80,000 Germans perished at the hands of the Office.
lol, I highly doubt that. What really proof do you have of that? And if that was the case why didn't most of the jews stay in Germany?

Juda

Being an enthusiastic student of WWII history and a unashamed devotee of revenge, I have often wondered why Jews were so seemingly passive relative to the atrocities vested upon them during WWII.

Seems like all were not passive. There were documented incidents where former Jewish British officers rounded up former SS and other Nazis while posing as Military Police, took them out and executed them. Not only that, but broke into a bakery at night, painted a solution of cyanide on the black bread that was to be delivered to a prison camp of former SS. It is unknown how many of the SS died, but some were at least reported to be sick. I suspect the powers that were in charge covered the incident up for political reasons.

After hearing those reports, I have new-found respect for the surviving Jews.

Being an enthusiastic student of WWII history and a unashamed devotee of revenge, I have often wondered why Jews were so seemingly passive relative to the atrocities vested upon them during WWII.

Seems like all were not passive. There were documented incidents where former Jewish British officers rounded up former SS and other Nazis while posing as Military Police, took them out and executed them. Not only that, but broke into a bakery at night, painted a solution of cyanide on the black bread that was to be delivered to a prison camp of former SS. It is unknown how many of the SS died, but some were at least reported to be sick. I suspect the powers that were in charge covered the incident up for political reasons.

After hearing those reports, I have new-found respect for the surviving Jews.
I must say I don't blame them one bit for doing that.

I'd say the SS had it coming, wouldn't you?

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same

I'd say the SS had it coming, wouldn't you?

He had it coming
He had it coming
He only had himself to blame
If you'd have been there
If you'd have seen it
I betcha you would have done the same

Haha, I am ashamed to admit that I know the song you are talking about.

Haha, one of my girlfriends a few years ago used to try to play that **** in my truck. Now I remember why it never worked out.

No, this is what he wants. That way when you finally get sick of his BS and ban him, he can accuse HOP of being part of the vast, Pro-Zionist conspiracy. Then he'll add it to his ever growing list of of Jew-loving forums.

Werbung:
Back