Joe Biden; ALREADY MAKING AMERICA GREAT!!!!

Neither Obama nor Biden deprived anyone of a single gun.
It does make sense to bar crazy people from buying military weapons. No other country has the number of mass shootings.
Thomas Jefferson was referring to one shot rifles and pistols in a country where hunting wild birds and mammals was a major source of meat.

The quote by Thomas Jefferson was from one of the drafts of the Virginia constitution.

That draft with that quote was rejected by the people of Virginia and was never included in the state constitution.

It's sickening to see a russian troll, the person who put up the quote, take that quote out of context and not include that the people of Virginia rejected it and it wasn't included in the Virginia constitution.

It's best to always look up whatever that russian troll claims is true. Usually it's not true or like this time, the quote was taken WAY out of context and lacked the honest result of that quote.

Werbung:
"The accomplishments of an administration dedicated to governing, one that believes in the power of government to make life better for the American people, is a key reason we heartily endorse the reelection of President Joe Biden. The other reason, equally important, is to fend off the chaos, corruption and danger to the nation that would accompany the return of Donald Trump to the White House.

If it's really "the economy, stupid," that determines success in presidential elections, then Biden can probably rest easy at neutral. No, Bidenomics alone didn't save us but neither did they damn us. One of the clear advantages of a president
as experienced as Biden is wisdom: in this case, the wisdom to get the heck out of the Fed's way as it masterfully applied the breaks to what could have been runaway inflation.

The president has his shortcomings, to be sure, but what his administration has managed to get done during the past three years is a potent reminder to his fellow Democrats, to independents and to those Republicans who have somehow resisted Trump’s cultish appeal that the nation has a viable alternative."
1280px-Houston_Chronicle_Logo_2016.svg.png

Agreed, America is now great for Fentanyl dealers

You seem incapable of making even one valid point. All you do is quote silly stuff from the Bible and hurl stupid insults.
Reverunt Marky has gotta be a certified masochist.
1-500[1].jpg

He surely does seem to enjoy being slapped-around, and having his nose rubbed in all o' his various, bullshit conspiracies.

It's gotta be some kind o' whacked-out, Christian-persecution trip, or something; a self-martyrdom trip....'cause no one else wants to bother with it.

The quote by Thomas Jefferson was from one of the drafts of the Virginia constitution.

That draft with that quote was rejected by the people of Virginia and was never included in the state constitution.

It's sickening to see a russian troll, the person who put up the quote, take that quote out of context and not include that the people of Virginia rejected it and it wasn't included in the Virginia constitution.

It's best to always look up whatever that russian troll claims is true. Usually it's not true or like this time, the quote was taken WAY out of context and lacked the honest result of that quote.
I didn't interpret the quote - you did. If Jefferson did not say what my source said he said, then I apologize for being deceived. But I did not lie since my source said what it said.

I didn't interpret the quote - you did. If Jefferson did not say what my source said he said, then I apologize for being deceived. But I did not lie since my source said what it said.
that's the problem, you just mindlessly find cartoons with single sentences on them, with zero context, as long as they fit your narrative. duh.

totally worthless

Reverunt Marky has gotta be a certified masochist.
View attachment 11569

He surely does seem to enjoy being slapped-around, and having his nose rubbed in all o' his various, bullshit conspiracies.

It's gotta be some kind o' whacked-out, Christian-persecution trip, or something; a self-martyrdom trip....'cause no one else wants to bother with it.
You cannot trick me into running for Democrat office. I am not qualified.

1708469327134.png

Werbung:
"Foreign-manufactured ship-to-shore cranes, in particular those built by China's state-owned ZPMC, have been a national security concern for several years. The heavy industries company is the world's largest crane maker, whose machines account for nearly 80 percent of the lifting equipment used at U.S. ports, according to official estimates.

"By design, these cranes may be controlled, serviced, and programmed from
remote locations. These features potentially leave PRC-manufactured cranes vulnerable to exploitation," said Rear Adm. Jay Vann, head of the U.S. Coast Guard's cyber command, referring to the People's Republic of China."

Back