Joe Biden recovering from covid still has sore throat

the annoying thing

glad hes getting better , as bad as he is Id really hate to see back door Harris take over.
And do not worry about Joeys throat its not like anyone can understand what the sam hell hes talking about anyway. And can barely speak to start with.

Werbung:
glad hes getting better , as bad as he is Id really hate to see back door Harris take over.
And do not worry about Joeys throat its not like anyone can understand what the sam hell hes talking about anyway. And can barely speak to start with.
Your out of ammo when you reference to
That is all you have. Who gives a shit about his sore throat.

Your out of ammo when you reference to
That is all you have. Who gives a shit about his sore throat.
I sure dont lol and you seem to not care hes unable to talk with it or without it . lol not like anyone can understand what hes saying about 1/3 of the time he either mumbles stutters forgets what hes talking about and where hes at and who who or starts talking about his harry legs

I sure dont lol and you seem to not care hes unable to talk with it or without it . lol not like anyone can understand what hes saying about 1/3 of the time he either mumbles stutters forgets what hes talking about and where hes at and who who or starts talking about his harry legs
Not interested. Let me know when hes not there. In the meantime, lie back in your hammock and enjoy.

He's got a cold and of course the media has him locked up blah blah with the covid B.S. Remember how people
would get Summer Colds. I have had no colds, winter or summer for about 30-40 yrs....thanks to my strong immune system and Vit C etc al.

He's got a cold and of course the media has him locked up blah blah with the covid B.S. Remember how people
would get Summer Colds. I have had no colds, winter or summer for about 30-40 yrs....thanks to my strong immune system and Vit C etc al.
YEA i TAKE C AND HAVE NO ISSUES

tested positive for covid.

its amusing that arm chair doctors think they can diagnose over the internet. lol

tested positive for covid.

its amusing that arm chair doctors think they can diagnose over the internet. lol
We all want joe to live the very hint that harris could become president is enough to scare shit out of most people .
And if joe cant talk for a while thats a good thing . like I said most of us can not understand him to start with

They PRIMARILY died from heart, respiratory, diabetes and other major HEALTH ISSUES and ended up with the virus and pushed many over...many old people early on and then more and more dying from more jabs.....where have you been....listening to our lying GOVT I guess....

This has been the BIGGEST FRAUD/HOAX ever in the world. Wake UP.....

no they didn't. 500,000 more americans died than expected in 2020 and again 2021 because of covid.

average life expectancy fell by 2 YEARS in 2020. that was caused by covid.

where have I been? being intelligent and not a moron.

Werbung:
Life expectancy at birth in the United States declined by 1.5 years from 2019 to 2020 to the lowest level since 2003, according to new provisional datapdf icon from the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). The drop in life expectancy in 2020 was the largest one-year decline since World War II, when life expectancy declined 2.9 years between 1942 and 1943.

gee, what happened in 2020? did hearts suddenly get worse? no. did we have a vaccine widely distributed? no. duh.

sorry, your "explanation" is stupid. duh

covid killed people. lots of them

Back