Joe Biden recovering from covid still has sore throat

Werbung:
"lol your no to smart covid is a variation of the common cold ."

that doesn't say that, moron. lol.

in fact, "Four seasonal coronaviruses—2 of which are betacoronaviruses, like SARS-CoV-2—cause about 30% of common colds. Instead of helping to fight off COVID-19, antibodies to these pathogens may interfere with the SARS-CoV-2 immune response"

that says that common colds INTERFERE with the body fighting covid. duh. it doesn't say they are a VARIETY of the common cold. If they were, cold antibodies would HELP the body fight covid.

god you're stupid. lol

"I see your still making a fool out of your self a lot. they are very similar my boy"

that doesn't say they are "VERY SIMILAR". duh.

no more "VERY SIMILAR" than dogs and tigers are both animals. I suppose you'd be stupid enough to pet a tiger because they are an animal. like a dog is? lol

"I see your still making a fool out of your self a lot. they are very similar my boy"

that doesn't say they are "VERY SIMILAR". duh.

no more "VERY SIMILAR" than dogs and tigers are both animals. I suppose you'd be stupid enough to pet a tiger because they are an animal. like a dog is? lol
go aheas just like with defination of a crime or cheating or what a recession is lie and twist facts areound to suit your needs

"Officially, the NBER defines recession as "a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months"

that's the official definition.

Werbung:
Back