Joe Biden talks to the dead

Werbung:
Is Hillary campaign the same as Hillary? No
And was substantially charged with treason? No
God you are stupid
Yes, Hillary all but owned the DNC as was revealed by the fact that Hillary and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz stole the Democrat primary from Bernie Sanders in 2016, the same year Wasserman-Schulz stole her election in Florida with the help of lawless Brenda Snipes who was later fired by thew FL governor for her election fraud.

Florida judge rules ballots were illegally destroyed in Wasserman Schultz race | Fox News

Published May 16, 2018 5:15am EDT

Florida judge rules ballots were illegally destroyed in Wasserman Schultz race

Wasserman Schultz rival says ballots were wrongly destroyed

Tim Canova, the 2016 Democratic primary challenger for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, speaks out on 'The Next Revolution.'

A Florida Circuit judge ruled Friday that that the state’s second-most populous county violated state and federal laws by destroying ballots from a 2016 Democratic primary race which Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won.

Circuit Judge Raag Singhal decided that the records were wrongly destroyed because the laws require elections offices to keep the ballots in federal elections for 22 months. Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes destroyed the ballots just after 12 months, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

The judge also noted that because the ballots were subject to a lawsuit, only a court order should have allowed their destruction.
1692033250507.png
1692034304538.png
1692034353222.png
1692034406691.png
1692034446728.png

Yes, Hillary all but owned the DNC as was revealed by the fact that Hillary and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz stole the Democrat primary from Bernie Sanders in 2016, the same year Wasserman-Schulz stole her election in Florida with the help of lawless Brenda Snipes who was later fired by thew FL governor for her election fraud.

Florida judge rules ballots were illegally destroyed in Wasserman Schultz race | Fox News

Published May 16, 2018 5:15am EDT

Florida judge rules ballots were illegally destroyed in Wasserman Schultz race

Wasserman Schultz rival says ballots were wrongly destroyed

Tim Canova, the 2016 Democratic primary challenger for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, speaks out on 'The Next Revolution.'

A Florida Circuit judge ruled Friday that that the state’s second-most populous county violated state and federal laws by destroying ballots from a 2016 Democratic primary race which Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won.

Circuit Judge Raag Singhal decided that the records were wrongly destroyed because the laws require elections offices to keep the ballots in federal elections for 22 months. Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes destroyed the ballots just after 12 months, the Sun-Sentinel reported.

The judge also noted that because the ballots were subject to a lawsuit, only a court order should have allowed their destruction.
View attachment 6547
View attachment 6549
View attachment 6550
View attachment 6551
View attachment 6552
So no Hillary isn't sussman and he wasn't charged with treason

God you are stupid lol

Is Hillary campaign the same as Hillary? No
And was substantially charged with treason? No
God you are stupid
Fauci is science and Hillary is the DNC. Hillary owned the DNC in theory before she and the DNC stole the primary election from Bernie, but after Seth Rich was murdered and secret DNC emails came out Wasserman-Schultz was fired, the DNC went bankrupt and was bought by Hillary, according to acting DNC Charwoman, Donna Brazille.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC - POLITICO Magazine

Donna Brazille:

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. ...

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

So no Hillary isn't sussman and he wasn't charged with treason

God you are stupid lol
No, Hillary was not charged for her crimes. What kind of nonsense is that? Democrats and bent swamp officials do not arrest bent swamp creatures for their crimes unless they cannot avoid it and even then, they fight like hell to give them non-jail time sweetheart deals like they offered to Hunter Biden to keep him out of jail for the serious crimes he committed.

Fauci is science and Hillary is the DNC. Hillary owned the DNC in theory before she and the DNC stole the primary election from Bernie, but after Seth Rich was murdered and secret DNC emails came out Wasserman-Schultz was fired, the DNC went bankrupt and was bought by Hillary, according to acting DNC Charwoman, Donna Brazille.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC - POLITICO Magazine

Donna Brazille:

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. ...

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.
Hillary is not sussman moron
Suleman was not charged with treason moron
God you are stupid lol

No, Hillary was not charged for her crimes. What kind of nonsense is that? Democrats and bent swamp officials do not arrest bent swamp creatures for their crimes unless they cannot avoid it and even then, they fight like hell to give them non-jail time sweetheart deals like they offered to Hunter Biden to keep him out of jail for the serious crimes he committed.
Trump ran the doj moron and didn't charge her
God you are stupid lol

Hillary is not sussman moron
Suleman was not charged with treason moron
God you are stupid lol
Wassermann-Schultz was fired for cause after the DNC emails came out and Seth Rich was murdered. Rich supported Bernie Sanders and as a DNC staffer he was fully aware of the fact that Hillary and her co-conspirators stole the primary election from Bernie. No wonder Rich was incensed.

Trump ran the doj moron and didn't charge her
God you are stupid lol
Trump did not run the DOJ, Obama holdovers and bent leftist pals and associates did, which is why the corrupt officials in the DOJ repeatedly committed treason in criminal efforts to frame Trump in a fake crime.

Trump did not run the DOJ, Obama holdovers and bent leftist pals and associates did, which is why the corrupt officials in the DOJ repeatedly committed treason in criminal efforts to frame Trump in a fake crime.
Yes potus is in charge of the doj moron
It's one of his responsibilities moron

Wassermann-Schultz was fired for cause after the DNC emails came out and Seth Rich was murdered. Rich supported Bernie Sanders and as a DNC staffer he was fully aware of the fact that Hillary and her co-conspirators stole the primary election from Bernie. No wonder Rich was incensed.
Stay off the drugs none of that has anything to do with Hillary being guilty of treason duh

Werbung:
Back