Joe Biden talks to the dead

courts wont do it. and no, election officials don't have to pander to morons without convincing evidence.
democrats don't care if you morons are unconvinced. if losing every court case won't convince you, nothing they would say would either. duh

the reputation right wing morons have is for being lying snowflakes, i don't see that changing anytime soon :)
Democrats can steal elections and jail anyone who question their wicked fraud because they have seized the power to do as they please.

Werbung:
For years, we heard all about how Biden was going to cause a recession. But there was no recession. Inflation s lower than in any other large economy. Whatever Janet Yellen is doing, she is doing it right. The stock market has reached new highs.

For years, we heard all about how Biden was going to cause a recession. But there was no recession. Inflation s lower than in any other large economy. Whatever Janet Yellen is doing, she is doing it right. The stock market has reached new highs.
What's that got to do with Biden talking with the dead . Yes with inflation for 3 years it was great lower wages lots of illegals more crime

The US credit rating was lowered for the first time in history under Obama. The US credit rating was lowered for the 2nd time in history under Biden. The knowledgeable officials responsible for assessing the state of the economy are telling us the economy is in bad shape, but leftists and their bootlicking news cheerleaders refuse to report such facts because they conflict with the rosy narratives being falsely promoted by Democrats exercising their stolen Democrat political power in the US.

Powell Warns US Is on an “Unsustainable Fiscal Path” (msn.com) 3-18-24

Powell Warns US Is on an “Unsustainable Fiscal Path”

Are you still trying to blame everything bad Biden has caused on the covid virus that Fauci funded even after being told by both Obama and Trump to stop doing so?

View attachment 12454

NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments | Washington Examiner 10-20-21

NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments
no, i'm talking about hateful people who look back with happiness at low gas prices caused by a pandemic that killed millions. duh.

but keep posting stupid cartoons which keep proving how little you have to contribute here :)

no, i'm talking about hateful people who look back with happiness at low gas prices caused by a pandemic that killed millions. duh.

but keep posting stupid cartoons which keep proving how little you have to contribute here :)
Low gas prices were not caused by the Fauci virus.

In my personal opinion the economy is pretty good.

Anytime unemployment is under 4% that is good. 3.9% right now. Inflation is still a little higher than you want it at 3.2% but that is down from 8%. Gas at the pump is been around $3 a gallon.

You expect the stock market to make new highs on occasion it is supposed to go up more than it declines. So far under Biden the total stock market index is up an average of 12% a year. Looking good if the fed goes forward with 3 rate cuts like they said.

Not looking to blame or give credit there is plenty to go around. I do not see either side being any better when it comes to spending and the debt.

Werbung:
What's that got to do with Biden talking with the dead . Yes with inflation for 3 years it was great lower wages lots of illegals more crime
The crime rats is lower, dummy. It is ever so sad that illegal immigrants have ruined your opportunity to earn a living tarring roofs, picking veggies and dismembering poultry and swine. Yes, they have killed your American Dream.

Back