Just another Right Wing myth debunked

Just haven't quite figured out how to operate that IGNORE OPTION...well isn't that just too bad...it's an open forum despite your continual whining, if it causes you so much duress, well don't let that door hit you in the arse on the way out...LMAO

I love the way that you and your HERR GEN troll the forum screeching about personal attacks when there aren't any...but allow your little butt buddy's all sort of freedoms that have caused people to put them on ignore and then just leave this HOP. Selective stalking seems to benefit your I.Q. SHEESH!!! BUT I'LL SAY THIS, YOU CERTIANLY EXCEL AT IT :cool:

Could you go back to ignoring me already? This last week was really nice. The place is fine till you start following me around posting strange things.

I really do my best to leave you alone and its really nice when you do the same.

Werbung:
Could you go back to ignoring me already? This last week was really nice. The place is fine till you start following me around posting strange things.

I really do my best to leave you alone and its really nice when you do the same.
TO refresh that problematic memory of yours: the only time I've exchanged any conversation with you {ole QUEEN of the self anointed troll the boards} is when you've made accusations against some member that is totally wrong...your attack meter goes off like a arrant smoke detector and that makes your statements a blatant LIE...so either stop your trolling behaviour or suffer the consequences for your stupidity...seems pretty simplistic to me ;)

But you still seem to have problems with that HYPOCRITE definition so it's no wonder you are so confused about the where/when/why I point out your ignorance! GOOD GRIEF LMAO
Pandora Spewed: Andy has not posted or logged in since Nov of last year, sorry dear but you got to attack someone who is actually logging in and reading the posts.
Notice a devoid of any reply to the topic directly...you'd better run along and 'BROWN SHIRT' yourself directly to the moderators...you went waaaay the hell off of topic to attack TopGun about his topic...gee, you and HERR Gen seem so, so confused about this community rules!

TO refresh that problematic memory of yours: the only time I've exchanged any conversation with you {ole QUEEN of the self anointed troll the boards} is when you've made accusations against some member that is totally wrong...your attack meter goes off like a arrant smoke detector and that makes your statements a blatant LIE...so either stop your trolling behaviour or suffer the consequences for your stupidity...seems pretty simplistic to me ;)

But you still seem to have problems with that HYPOCRITE definition so it's no wonder you are so confused about the where/when/why I point out your ignorance! GOOD GRIEF LMAO

Notice a devoid of any reply to the topic directly...you'd better run along and 'BROWN SHIRT' yourself directly to the moderators...you went waaaay the hell off of topic to attack TopGun about his topic...gee, you and HERR Gen seem so, so confused about this community rules!

You call me {ole QUEEN of the self anointed troll the boards}

in the same post you are explaining you had to troll after my post because you think I gave "accusations"

Then you tell me I have "attacked" Top Gun (who I like more than any left wing person in the forum) and I was just letting him know that Andy is not around anymore. His post was direceted in a few places to Andy.

then you call me a "brown shirt"

and then the funny part.......

YOU think that I seem to have problems with the definition of the word HYPOCRITE

That is very funny considering it is you who "trolled" behind my post to call me a troll.

It was you who was being "hypocritical" by attacking me then yelling dont attack someone.

So again, can you please go back to ignoring me. I can not just let you fill post after post full of lies about me and do nothing, I am stuck defending myself. But I would really rather you moved on to other members and let them deal with your attitude instead of me

You call me {ole QUEEN of the self anointed troll the boards}
Maybe you are the only one that is shocked by your arrogant behaviour...the rest of us fully understand it and are aware...but you do try to sound so pious/so pure/so unaffected by your verbal attacks...it just doesn't wash with me. You excel at stalking and now that I've learned from you {the best of the best...you don't like it}...OMG how righteous is that?

BTW...you still haven't commented on TOPGUNS topic other then to derail it by attacking him for the wording...and with whom he was addressing...did you forget that there was a TOPIC :eek: TSK, TSK, TSK :rolleyes:

That is wonderful news popgun. But, are you trying to claim the right wing is claiming US automakers can't make a fuel efficient vehicle Americans will buy? If so, then I must have missed something cause I do believe that is true.

I have owned American made cars all my life. Starting with back to back 1968 Dodge Chargers 440 RTs. Great cars for it's time and I wish I had kept them because they are worth big money now. But, I digress.

I own two foreign cars now. But, I will consider a Ford.

This is funny..."brakes made of chewing gum.."

OK I let you get away with this a bunch of times now. But since you are going to act like a child with the name calling and others have been warned or banned for doing the same you have to be reported for the repeated name slurs. Sorry.

Andy has not posted or logged in since Nov of last year, sorry dear but you got to attack someone who is actually logging in and reading the posts.

Wasn't attacking... just showing the humor in the... America can't build good sized fuel efficient vehicles that Americans will buy because we've hit the very top of the gas mileage threshold for gasoline engines at about 25mpg.:D

Then BOOM... a direct injection (no air mix) is perfected and pairing that up with a 6 speed automatic transmission highway mileage immediately jumped from 25mpg to 32mpg SUV to 40mpg midsize car.

The fact is the technology has been around. GM didn't just didn't want to invest in the retool to do it. They thought they would just inch forward like everybody else and stay in the game. But that simply was not the case. They lost market share and needed a government loan to even survive.

And the government pushed them to get serious about both mileage and quality. I see it's a great product now... and I bought it. GM just like America is on the right path again.

I love America!

Wasn't attacking... just showing the humor in the... America can't build good sized fuel efficient vehicles that Americans will buy because we've hit the very top of the gas mileage threshold for gasoline engines at about 25mpg.:D

Then BOOM... a direct injection (no air mix) is perfected and pairing that up with a 6 speed automatic transmission highway mileage immediately jumped from 25mpg to 32mpg SUV to 40mpg midsize car.

The fact is the technology has been around. GM didn't just didn't want to invest in the retool to do it. They thought they would just inch forward like everybody else and stay in the game. But that simply was not the case. They lost market share and needed a government loan to even survive.

And the government pushed them to get serious about both mileage and quality. I see it's a great product now... and I bought it. GM just like America is on the right path again.

I love America!

I should have worded it better. When I said "attack" I did not mean personal attacks or anything like that. I meant attack and or confront and or challenge his ideas on the topic.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with attacking someone’s ideas, confronting them on what they believe or challenging them to see another view point. I did not mean it as a negative at all.

All I meant was... Andy is not here to reply :)

If you took it in any other way I am sorry.

OK..... so about your new car. How much did it cost? what kind of warranty did you get? 6 years or 60 thousand miles ? And how fast can you get from zero to 60?

Also, going up hills, do you have to floor it? And how long before Ford makes one? I wont buy from GM

PS I am glad you love America, you are one of the people I believe when they say that.

I should have worded it better. When I said "attack" I did not mean personal attacks or anything like that. I meant attack and or confront and or challenge his ideas on the topic.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with attacking someone’s ideas, confronting them on what they believe or challenging them to see another view point. I did not mean it as a negative at all.

5f436d171affb06eb52f02b6339e13f8e66f5c11_t.gif
Cute, yet so telling when you get caught being RUDE/MEAN and what you despise...LMAO

It's so refreshing to hear you being contrite/humble...so non-imperial like, maybe you are learning how to be human :cool:

my grandfather had a great saying, "it takes one to know ones own kind" GIPPER = Being a liar, cheater, scumbag is a badge of honor for the left. Frankly I'm beginning to think that Gipper is just a highly confused human that is needing/craving a mass amount of attention and the only way to achieve that is to play both sides of the isle...so he can just stand back and watch the "mud slinging"...because he never posts any thread/topic that has a LINK for the truth meter!

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=131499 Post #49

So using the logic you did when posting the above I feel much better about the
rash of insults you have hurled my way.

When you said the following

Maybe you are the only one that is shocked by your arrogant behaviour...the rest of us fully understand it and are aware...but you do try to sound so pious/so pure/so unaffected by your verbal attacks...it just doesn't wash with me. You excel at stalking

You really meant these things above about your self. Well no wonder the mods over look your constant insults, they must have known all along you were insulting yourself.

Cute, yet so telling when you get caught being RUDE/MEAN and what you despise...LMAO

It's so refreshing to hear you being contrite/humble...so non-imperial like, maybe you are learning how to be human

and here, you actually were saying you yourself were learning how to be a human. Whew! I was almost insulted.

OK..... so about your new car. How much did it cost? what kind of warranty did you get? 6 years or 60 thousand miles ? And how fast can you get from zero to 60?

Also, going up hills, do you have to floor it? And how long before Ford makes one? I wont buy from GM

PS I am glad you love America, you are one of the people I believe when they say that.

All good questions Pandora.

Basic 3 year / 36,000 miles... Drivetrain 5 year / 100,000 miles... Roadside 5 year / 100,000 miles... Rust 6 year / 100,000 miles

The two questions I had about a big 4 cylinder in an SUV that gets 32mpg was... First: Would it have all the needed power? And second: Would it be quiet inside or would the focus on making the vehicle lighter and more efficient add to noise in the cabin?

I can tell you just like all the major car & driver magazines have that the New GM is now producing cars that if not top are in a dead heat for top car in class.

The new Nox (Equinox) with its slick new 6 speed automatic blast onto a freeway with no problem and when it's time to pass at 60mph you'll find yourself at 80 in a blink. It's not a race car. Nothing in this class is with any available motor but I found it to be smoother with equal pick up to V6 and even V8 Explorers that I've owned in the past. Not quite as quick as the GMC Envoy I had but that sported an exceptionally fast inline 6 that only got 20mpg highway.

It's ultra quiet due to the same high tech that Acura has been advertising. Special new film infused high tech sound deadening glass. Ultra tight body seems and special lightweight insulation techniques. And the most space age a new engine sound countering radio signal. Just like the Acura it actually counteracts certain noise frequencies making the cabin ultra quiet.

Add to this the all new bold body style and the new "floating dash" straight out of the new Camero (at night looks like the center dash is floating in the middle of the dashboard due to it's array of ICE BLUE lighting on all knobs and controls as well as things like cool ambient ICE BLUE cup holder lights etc.

The only thing this SUV isn't really set up to do is heavy towing over 3500 pounds. They have a V6 option that is quite capable of doing the 3500 pounds but if someone really needed heavy tow capacity I'd say move up to the Chevy Traverse the Nox's big brother.

I'm so impressed with this ride. The new tech is outstanding. I get a new company truck every 4 years that I drive during the day and I missed not also having that higher ride in my personal vehicle. My Audi A6 that I traded in was a great car but being a sports car it was on the ground. I wanted both the higher stance and the great gas mileage. I got it all in this new Chevy.

I'll post a couple pics...

Dang that does sound pretty good. Thank you for all the info.

How much did it cost? and how many seats?

I haul a 4th grade team around sometimes :)

$23,400 sticker price minus $500 conquest cash (money off for switching to GM) minus my $2000 GM credit card points... equals $20,900. Got $19000 trade in allowance for my 05 Audi A6 so it was like getting a brand new SUV for next to nothing.

Seats 5 in big comfortable reclining seats (even the back seat). If you need a third row seat the Nox's big brother the Traverse has it plus maximum tow power but you drop down to a still best in class 24mpg.

What sport does the 4th grade team play? You know I'm a big youth sports guy.

$23,400 sticker price minus $500 conquest cash (money off for switching to GM) minus my $2000 GM credit card points... equals $20,900. Got $19000 trade in allowance for my 05 Audi A6 so it was like getting a brand new SUV for next to nothing.

Seats 5 in big comfortable reclining seats (even the back seat). If you need a third row seat the Nox's big brother the Traverse has it plus maximum tow power but you drop down to a still best in class 24mpg.

What sport does the 4th grade team play? You know I'm a big youth sports guy.

Our team plays spring and fall soccer, basketball and volleyball :) We take summers off to camp

the 500 conquest cash? who paid that? GM?

you got a new car for $1,900.00 after all the rebates and credits

hot dang!!

Werbung:
Our team plays spring and fall soccer, basketball and volleyball :) We take summers off to camp

the 500 conquest cash? who paid that? GM?

you got a new car for $1,900.00 after all the rebates and credits

hot dang!!

I'm glad you spend the time with the kids & sports. That's a very important thing and very fulfilling. You know I'm into that coaching stuff.

I'm not positive if that conquest cash discount comes back to the dealer from GM or if that's just the recommended markdown from the up front dealer profit (but I think GM rebates it to the dealer). It would have been $1000 off if I had been trading in any GM vehicle on a new GM vehicle. Seems they reward you even more if you stay brand loyal.

I know the $2000 GM credit card points discount comes straight from GM as a discount that the dealer pays for that particular car. So it's just like the dealer paid $2000 less for that vehicle.

Here's something a lot of people don't know. The window sticker price on a new car is a marked up price but not nearly as much as people think. Usually only about $1500 on a say a $25,000 car. Usually you can get $500 to $1000 knocked off the sticker price.

So you wonder... then how does a big car dealer with all of it's overhead stay in business making only $500 to $1000 on a lot of it's car sales? Two ways. One... they usually only give you rough wholesale on your trade in (and most people have a trade in). That allows them to usually make 2, 3 sometimes even 4 thousand off of your trade in. Plus Auto dealers get "back end money" from the manufacturer. It's the manufacturer that's got the generous profit margin. They are the one marking up every part as a car goes together not the dealer.

To induce volume sales a dealer might get say a thousand (maybe more) per vehicle sold in a certain month period. That's why they say you can sometimes get a little better deal the last day of the month.

Yep I paid $1900 and $300 some odd dollars in tax for a brand new SUV. (when buy new you only have to pay tax on the difference between your trade and the new car price. When you buy used you have to pay tax on the entire price of the used car you are buying regardless of trade in.

So sometimes you can actually save money buying new... in comparison to buying a high priced used car. That $300 tax I paid would have been like $1500 tax had I bought a used car that cost the same amount as the new one.

Back