KKK spokesman endorses McCain

Would let's say a KKK person endorse someone who is against everything they believe in? NO! Would Hamas endorse someone who was against what they believe in? NO!
It is only a reflection on the candidate in the way that something about their ideals, or their platform or their agenda appeals to the party endorsing.
Would anyone support anyone who is against what they believe? No. Its quackjob endorsements made mostly for personal reasons and not necessarily to help a candidate. See Rush lovin Hillary as an example.
I am very pro life, I am very pro military/troops and extremely pro Israel so it would be stupid for me to endorse lets say John Kerry or even Obama.

If I were pro abortion, anti military/troops, pro Palestinian then it would be stupid of me not to endorse Obama.
You are oversimplying this to a fault. I am pro-Israel, pro-choice, pro-military, but anti-Iraq. There are plenty of Obama supporters who are pro-life, pro-troops, pro-Israel etc etc etc.
There is much more to choosing a candidate in my book than just a few issues.
So, I can agree it is not the candidate’s fault that someone endorses them; it is interesting to see what candidate lines up closer with different controversial groups platforms and ideas.
I generally think it unwise to associate main stream candidates with fringe groups unless there is a direct connection, of which there is none in either case of Hamas or the KKK. Unless there is something really deep that hasnt come out yet.

Werbung:
Is the KKK even an issue in the US anymore. What does it matter if a bunch of pointy hatted red necks with an IQ approaching 4 name anyone as their candidate of choice?

Does anyone listen to them? Surely main stream journalists don't take this seriously....do they?

Is the KKK even an issue in the US anymore. What does it matter if a bunch of pointy hatted red necks with an IQ approaching 4 name anyone as their candidate of choice?

Does anyone listen to them? Surely main stream journalists don't take this seriously....do they?

I dont know of anyone who takes them serious. Libsmasher seems to know more though, Id get word from him directly. The KKK is most active in the south, which is a long ways from me, so Im not in the know entirely. But there hasnt been a cross burning thats made national news in awhile.

Typical thing for the KKK to do it seems these days, is to have the start off the march at cousin Jobe's double wide, then head on down to city hall. Be met by hostile anti-KKK groups and the local media in case something does happen. Say a few heil Hitlers, a white power or two, then thier Mom's pick them up in the mini-van, stop at TCBY on the way home, and then go straight to bed after they hang up thier costume like good boys.

That person isn't a "KKK leader" - no specific affiliation, name, or title was given. For all anyone knows, it's a hoax. Try again.

This particular video is probably a hoax, but seriously who would the KKK vote for between the two candidates?

If the Dem was Richardson, it would be the same. I don’t think the KKK likes Mexican Americans any more than they like African Americans. I am not sure if they are against women, but probably so.

Typical thing for the KKK to do it seems these days, is to have the start off the march at cousin Jobe's double wide, then head on down to city hall. Be met by hostile anti-KKK groups and the local media in case something does happen. Say a few heil Hitlers, a white power or two, then thier Mom's pick them up in the mini-van, stop at TCBY on the way home, and then go straight to bed after they hang up thier costume like good boys.

:D

By the way what's TCBY?

Who cares what the KKK (left-overs from "Deliverance") does. They are brain donars that have already donated.

It should be a compliment to be endorsed from a terrorist group. That means they do not want that particular candidate to be elected.

Here's the use of the KKK - to serve as a slur by association for lib race hustlers, that's all.

Werbung:
Having lived in southeast Mississippi for the last thirty+ years, I've often wondered why the Koast Karate Klub spells their name the way they do. And why so many of them are policemen.

Back