Kosovo

Werbung:
Historic Serbian province-taken over by the muslim Albanians
Do you agree with this

No, I support Serbia.

In 1864 the Ottomanes have created the 'vilayet' Kosovo. This was responsible for an emigration of a nation. From now on, a lot of Islamic Albanians and Turks settle in Kosovo. Due to this mass-immigration Kosovo had a growing amount of Albanians. At the beginning of the 20th century 50 % of the inhabitants of Kosovo was an Albanian. Some Serbians have accepted the Islam and the original habitants adjusted to their immigrants. The immigration of the Albanians has also caused the construction of mosques in Kosovo ...

So when immigrants settle in a foreign country, they refuse it flatly to integrate and since they are a majority by mass-immigration they want to secede .. I don't support their unilateral secession, Kosovo belongs to Serbia.

By the way, there are still some Serbian enclaves in Kosovo. This map shows the ethnic composition of Kosovo:

Kosovo_ethnic_2005.png

Come on, bokile. At least pretend to be somewhat intelligent. Even steveox would include some words with his pictures.

Kosovo=Islam.
another dent in the EU.
soon the UK will become a muslim country and have Sharia law too.

I'm in 100% agreement here. The problem is that the europeans don't seem to care. At least the ones in power, that is. And if they do care, they aren't doing anything about it.

It's too bad, really.

I'm in 100% agreement here. The problem is that the europeans don't seem to care. At least the ones in power, that is. And if they do care, they aren't doing anything about it.

It's too bad, really.

they will attempt this kind of take over in the US eventually.
after they have attacked a dozen of our cities and we are on our knees.

Kosovo=Islam.
another dent in the EU.
soon the UK will become a muslim country and have Sharia law too.

tb-londonBombing.jpg

265440169_7a805b4a59_o.jpg

ID26901.jpg

europe_cancer.jpg

Thank you for your support my western Christian brother. Europe is in the grave danger. In the 20 years white English people will bi manority and Islam will be dominant religion in the Great Britain

Werbung:
Back