No Independence For Kosovo!!!

As I said, try southeast asia -- malaysia in particular. There is perhaps more racial tension within the us than in malaysia.

But I'm sure any comparative analysis would fly over bewitched's bigoted head.

I stand corrected and admit that I was misinformed about the muslims in Kosovo. Just got this message from my buddy in the national guard (former Army Captain, did tours in Afghanistan & Iraq) who is stationed over there right now as a "peace keeper":

For the most part, Serbs are assholes. They believe they are a superior race. They launched an ethnic cleaning campaign similarly to Hitler's.

95% of the Muslims I talk to are Muslim in name only. The chicks, which are gorgeous, dress in skin tight, provocative clothes. Almost every one boozes it up. Some if not, many eat pork; hell most celebrate the Christmas holiday as well as their own holidays as another opportunity to drink. There are extremist here, but I would not say they are "Muslim extremists" like the ones I encountered in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are extremists that are Muslim -- I would shoot them just the same, but they are different.

This not to say that it might not change to something else in the future and it is not to say that there are not some devout Muslims here, but it is not as dangerous as some crackpots are trying to make it sound.

There is also a small number of Albanian catholics that are here. I spend quite a bit of time with them. Good people.

The Serbs are orthodox Christians. Nazi Germany was christian, too.

People that have not had the opportunity to to spend some time here, do not understand that it is really not about religion. The Albanians here do not embrace Islam like other countries. Saudi Arabia, Oman and other Islamic countries have dumped a lot of money here building Mosques and trying to help the people here. But according to my interpreter, they have been frustrated in the Albanians lack of interest in being "good Muslims". More than half this country is under the age of 25. They like their booze and they like hot women, so they are reluctant to change, even for cash. Again, will this change in the future? I am not sure, but trying to get the Kosovo Albanians to try and do anything that they really don't want to do is damn near impossible. Even if it means they are going to drink ****ty polluted water, because they don't want to pay 20 ****ing Euro to get the power company to turn the water pumps back on.

He's a very intelligent guy, with two college degrees, and I very much trust his judgement. Guess it helps to get info from people who are really there...:eek:

Werbung:
I stand corrected and admit that I was misinformed about the muslims in Kosovo. Just got this message from my buddy in the national guard (former Army Captain, did tours in Afghanistan & Iraq) who is stationed over there right now as a "peace keeper":

For the most part, Serbs are assholes. They believe they are a superior race. They launched an ethnic cleaning campaign similarly to Hitler's.

95% of the Muslims I talk to are Muslim in name only. The chicks, which are gorgeous, dress in skin tight, provocative clothes. Almost every one boozes it up. Some if not, many eat pork; hell most celebrate the Christmas holiday as well as their own holidays as another opportunity to drink. There are extremist here, but I would not say they are "Muslim extremists" like the ones I encountered in Iraq and Afghanistan. They are extremists that are Muslim -- I would shoot them just the same, but they are different.

This not to say that it might not change to something else in the future and it is not to say that there are not some devout Muslims here, but it is not as dangerous as some crackpots are trying to make it sound.

There is also a small number of Albanian catholics that are here. I spend quite a bit of time with them. Good people.

People that have not had the opportunity to to spend some time here, do not understand that it is really not about religion. The Albanians here do not embrace Islam like other countries. Saudi Arabia, Oman and other Islamic countries have dumped a lot of money here building Mosques and trying to help the people here. But according to my interpreter, they have been frustrated in the Albanians lack of interest in being "good Muslims". More than half this country is under the age of 25. They like their booze and they like hot women, so they are reluctant to change, even for cash. Again, will this change in the future? I am not sure, but trying to get the Kosovo Albanians to try and do anything that they really don't want to do is damn near impossible. Even if it means they are going to drink ****ty polluted water, because they don't want to pay 20 ****ing Euro to get the power company to turn the water pumps back on.

He's a very intelligent guy, with two college degrees, and I very much trust his judgement. Guess it helps to get info from people who are really there...:eek:

Sounds pretty much like malaysian youths -- or youths of most countries for that matter.

Good post...

I guess your friend did not see this:eek: :eek:

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/default.htm

also he did write about meeting any serbs over there in kosovo because there is hardly any left, how about that, how about 500 years of muslim terror in kosovo, how about 40.000 serbs driven from its capital pristina, how about hundereds of churches destroyed, killed christan priests, terrorist organisation kla, kosovo liberation army??
but i am sure he likes albanian woman and for that he is on their side..
i will pray to god to punish this demon-friend of yours

Sounds pretty much like malaysian youths -- or youths of most countries for that matter.

I was going to say Or those In Iran, as they hide from the governments Police but like to dress more Western, and all that.

odd how the one of the Muslim nations with the least anti western view, is one with the most anti western government...

I guess your friend did not see this:eek: :eek:

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/default.htm

also he did write about meeting any serbs over there in kosovo because there is hardly any left, how about that, how about 500 years of muslim terror in kosovo, how about 40.000 serbs driven from its capital pristina, how about hundereds of churches destroyed, killed christan priests, terrorist organisation kla, kosovo liberation army??
but i am sure he likes albanian woman and for that he is on their side..
i will pray to god to punish this demon-friend of yours

Really going to Pray to God to Punish someone for there views? Sounds like some there type of people I know...you know the ones who we call Islamic Extremist?

Of course one could say if you really followed your faith, you would know that it is not for you to judge, and also God does not/will not judge and punish someone based on your will. Unless you think you are a better judge then your own God...and if you believe that, then I believe you will find Hell a nice place to be :)

Really going to Pray to God to Punish someone for there views? Sounds like some there type of people I know...you know the ones who we call Islamic Extremist?

Of course one could say if you really followed your faith, you would know that it is not for you to judge, and also God does not/will not judge and punish someone based on your will. Unless you think you are a better judge then your own God...and if you believe that, then I believe you will find Hell a nice place to be :)

Bravo.

I'm sure this individual follows whatever teaching he wants when he wants, and ignores the others until a time when they become appropriate in justifying his actions.

America will be punished for destroying the holiest Serb land on this planet not just that poor brainwashed soldier.:eek:

America will be punished for destroying the holiest Serb land on this planet not just that poor brainwashed soldier.:eek:

Ah yes, the old God is going to punish you stuff. What a load of old toss. The more and more I hear religious people spout garbage the more I love Karl Marx's views on religion... so much.

Werbung:
Back