Lasher

Werbung:
hmmm. columbine?
careful what you wish for numinus.

I'm not wishing for anything. A plural society would necessarily have its dose of absurdities. While I do believe that absurdities (and the people who spout them) need to be verbally chastised in the harshest way possible, I do not see the wisdom of prohibiting them to air their views.

I'm not wishing for anything. A plural society would necessarily have its dose of absurdities. While I do believe that absurdities (and the people who spout them) need to be verbally chastised in the harshest way possible, I do not see the wisdom of prohibiting them to air their views.

this is a privately owned forum.

I notice that he is banned...is this a permanent ban? Without knowing the discussion among the mods concerning the behavior and not trying to undermind the decisions by the mods, I hope that he might be able to return at some point as long as he tones it down a bit.

Well, the ban is currently permenant, but if you all want him back then fine. I can't possibly think why you would want him back for his views, all his posts were nonsense and hate.

Well, the ban is currently permenant, but if you all want him back then fine. I can't possibly think why you would want him back for his views, all his posts were nonsense and hate.

It is unfortunate that you don't seem to get the point.

Like everything else, even lasher's crap is finite. However else he wishes to sugar-coat crap, it is still crap, hence deserves nothing but utter contempt. Banning him merely dignifies his crap.

Indeed popeye. And a good win for Man Utd too.

Do you watch the MLS? I tried playing it on football manager (a shameful passion of mine) and the system is really wierd, but kind of good.

Indeed popeye. And a good win for Man Utd too.

Do you watch the MLS? I tried playing it on football manager (a shameful passion of mine) and the system is really wierd, but kind of good.

Yeah, good win for Man U, big loss for Liverpool considering it was played at Anfield. It's still early, but, for the time being, it's a two team race.

I've tried watching the MLS, but the sad quality of play plus the poor venues is just too much to take.

Banning him merely dignifies his crap.

No, it only dignifies it in his own mind. What it does is make the board more enjoyable for the rest of us, and makes it a friendlier place for newbies. So this forum is not the ultimate free speech, anything goes, smackdown fest it could be. So what? I've seen some of those boards, and while they may be fun once in a while as a novelty, they grow tiresome fast if you want talk about something honestly or in depth.

No, it only dignifies it in his own mind. What it does is make the board more enjoyable for the rest of us, and makes it a friendlier place for newbies. So this forum is not the ultimate free speech, anything goes, smackdown fest it could be. So what? I've seen some of those boards, and while they may be fun once in a while as a novelty, they grow tiresome fast if you want talk about something honestly or in depth.

indeed.
flame wars, name calling, hijacked threads, all very tiresome and disappointing.

Werbung:
Back