Lefties discriminate against Christians in efforts to force them not to discriminate.

the constitution says people have equal rights. it doesn't say gays have fewer rights because hateful christians want to persecute them, and got away with it for many years, sadly.

religious rights end where other rights start. try to sacrifice a virgin on the basis of a religious right and see what happens, for example :)
Christians did not try to force sodomites to violate their convictions. The sodomites targeted a Christian cake maker to publicly force him to violate his conviction. The intolerance of sodomites for the views of Christians hardly qualifies as persecution of sodomites.

Werbung:
Christians did not try to force sodomites to violate their convictions. The sodomites targeted a Christian cake maker to publicly force him to violate his conviction. The intolerance of sodomites for the views of Christians hardly qualifies as persecution of sodomites.

when christian convictions conflict with the law, the law wins. gays should be treated equally, not only by law but by common sense and by love, but hateful christians want to evilly discriminate against them.

if you can't admit gays have been persecuted by christians over the years, you are either more of a moron than I thought, or more hateful than I thought. or both.

btw, where in teh bible does it say that gays can't marry? quote me the exact verse. lol

when christian convictions conflict with the law, the law wins. gays should be treated equally, not only by law but by common sense and by love, but hateful christians want to evilly discriminate against them.

if you can't admit gays have been persecuted by christians over the years, you are either more of a moron than I thought, or more hateful than I thought. or both.

btw, where in teh bible does it say that gays can't marry? quote me the exact verse. lol
No legitimate law gives sodomites power to discriminate against Christians and force them to choose between violating their religious convictions or face leftist lawfare destruction.

No legitimate law gives sodomites power to discriminate against Christians and force them to choose between violating their religious convictions or face leftist lawfare destruction.

sure its legitimate, its called "civil rights". duh.

christians discriminated against blacks for so many years under their religious beliefs, that fortunately is now illegal for example.

why can't christians just treat people nicely like the bible says? weird.

where in the bible does it say gays can't marry, or you can't bake a cake for a gay wedding?

quote the verse :)

Don't be silly. Darwin's evolutionist suppositions have fallen like rotten trees in stiff rebukes from scientific facts.
Show me one instance where is findings where proven wrong at that time.

Show where science said that.

Science also says there is no god. Would you rely on their findings bearing in mind you can't quote them then disagree with them when it suits you.
You just don't seem to grasp it.

sure its legitimate, its called "civil rights". duh.

christians discriminated against blacks for so many years under their religious beliefs, that fortunately is now illegal for example.

why can't christians just treat people nicely like the bible says? weird.
Explain how discrimination against sodomites and discrimination against Christians are different in your imagination.

where in the bible does it say gays can't marry, or you can't bake a cake for a gay wedding?

quote the verse :)
The Bible tells Christians not to go in company with fornicators, not to make pacts with the wicked and not to support the wickedness of the wicked. If a cake maker does not want to make a sodomite cake in order to not make himself look like he approves of sodomy, then he has that liberty under the US Constitution. If a sodomite does not like what Christians believe and preach then that is just tough toast. They need to be told that they have a duty to tolerate the beliefs of others even if they hate those beliefs with an ungodly passion.

Show me one instance where is findings where proven wrong at that time.

Show where science said that.

Science also says there is no god. Would you rely on their findings bearing in mind you can't quote them then disagree with them when it suits you.
You just don't seem to grasp it.
You may not understand the reasons scientists had to accept the felling of Darwin's speculative tree of life but that is exactly what happened.

Explain how discrimination against sodomites and discrimination against Christians are different in your imagination.

christians had to bake a cake for all customers.
gays had service refused to them.

if you dont see the difference, you're a moron.

and of course, historically, gays have been persecuted - refused jobs, housing, beaten up, even killed for being gays.

now christians are whining about having to bake a cake?

god you christians are the biggest babies i've ever seen.

The Bible tells Christians not to go in company with fornicators, not to make pacts with the wicked and not to support the wickedness of the wicked. If a cake maker does not want to make a sodomite cake in order to not make himself look like he approves of sodomy, then he has that liberty under the US Constitution. If a sodomite does not like what Christians believe and preach then that is just tough toast. They need to be told that they have a duty to tolerate the beliefs of others even if they hate those beliefs with an ungodly passion.

so you can't quote any bible verses about gays not marrying or not baking cakes for gays.

i knew you were just plain a bigot.

christians had to bake a cake for all customers.
gays had service refused to them.
That is not true. No baker had to service naked customers, customers violating rules of conduct and behavior, or any other rules contrary to the Constitution's guarantees of rights and freedoms. The Constitution does allow cake makers to hold religious convictions but does not allow sodomites to abridge those rights because they hate religion.

That is not true. No baker had to service naked customers, customers violating rules of conduct and behavior, or any other rules contrary to the Constitution's guarantees of rights and freedoms. The Constitution does allow cake makers to hold religious convictions but does not allow sodomites to abridge those rights because they hate religion.
Being gay is not a choice, unlike being naked duh
You say the dumbest things

so you can't quote any bible verses about gays not marrying or not baking cakes for gays.

i knew you were just plain a bigot.
The Amish don't drive cars for religious reasons even though cars are not mentioned in the Bible. Atheists and perverts who despise religion can go to hell if they think they have some sort of right to strip Christians of their human and civil rights to freely believe and exercise their beliefs in conjunction with their religion.

Werbung:
You can hold convictions
But you can't discriminate

Back