Leftists communist fascists ban God

Obamacwanted safe sex? Good, only haters wouldn't want safe sex
I don't know of any Christians who saw any need for Obama to appoint a radical sodomite safe school sex tsar to oversee safe homosexual indoctrination in public schools.

Werbung:
I don't know of any Christians who saw any need for Obama to appoint a radical sodomite safe school sex tsar to oversee safe homosexual indoctrination in public schools.
Your pist proves nothing except you and your friends are against safe sex
More hateful Christians, sadly

You sound like you understand how wicked it is for sodomites to persecute Christian cake makers.

It doesn't matter what you or anyone saw. It's none if your business.

You're paranoid about poofters. Did an old crusty priest give you a tickle up behind the alter?
You can't.leave the subject alone.

Lol safe homosexual indoctrination in public school?
You post the dumbest things lol

Werbung:
There are no priests in my Christian denomination, but there are priests in the denomination claimed by most Democrats who claim to be religious.
Ooooooh. I've hit a nerve.
How can you be a Christian if you don't follow Christ.

Do you follow some ratbag evangelist or something?
maybe you're a black guy also. They love religion.

Back