Fox Co Host calls Trump a "dictator"

I actually knew my candidate would lose.

I voted for Gary Johnson, which was a vote for neither of the major party candidates.

So you willing voted for a losing candidate.

Your candidate won. Well, good for him. Now, he is president and whatever happens on his watch is on him. Now, if only he and his sheep would quit complaining about the loser in the election and take responsibility for governing.

You do realize that to this day Democrats are still blocking members of Trump's cabinet from being confirmed, right?

Oh, and "Hillary would have been even worse" isn't an excuse

Yes it is.

Now, when has the winner in any presidential election said that the election was rigged?
I guess you missed it when Al Gore claimed the system was rigged and refuse to accept the election results in 2000, huh?

Werbung:
So you willing voted for a losing candidate.

You do realize that to this day Democrats are still blocking members of Trump's cabinet from being confirmed, right?

Yes it is.

I guess you missed it when Al Gore claimed the system was rigged and refuse to accept the election results in 2000, huh?

Did I willingly vote for a losing candidate? Yes, I did. Should I only vote for candidates that I think will win, regardless of their politics? It wasn't the first time I voted against the candidates of both major parties, and it probably won't be the last.

Yes, indeed, I did miss Al Gore claiming the election was "rigged." I do remember how close the vote was in Florida, and how they recounted the ballots, but Al saying the election was rigged? I don't suppose you can corroborate that statement.

I did not say that TRump is a dictator just he like most presidents has the power of a dictator. HE himself said he was above the law. Two of his aids are in jail and I do not think he will go to jail unless he loses the dupport of congress or the courts. In Australia we have more balances.and some governmrnt leaders , chief justice and police chief have ended up in jail. WE may be about to do the same with an archbishop. NObody is above the law here

I did not say that TRump is a dictator just he like most presidents has the power of a dictator. HE himself said he was above the law. Two of his aids are in jail and I do not think he will go to jail unless he loses the dupport of congress or the courts. In Australia we have more balances.and some governmrnt leaders , chief justice and police chief have ended up in jail. WE may be about to do the same with an archbishop. NObody is above the law here
Well your all descendants of crimbos cobber,but your right to bash the drongos and bludgers.

citenzen few Australiana are descendents from the convicts. MOSt came in the wave of convicts from the gold rush onwards., DId you know America received BRitish convicts as well. I do not care if one of my ancestors was a convict. At least they understood the poor

citenzen few Australiana are descendents from the convicts. MOSt came in the wave of convicts from the gold rush onwards., DId you know America received BRitish convicts as well. I do not care if one of my ancestors was a convict. At least they understood the poor
I know that just kidding cobber,have a schooner of VB mate.

ok mate BY the way I shoud havr saids migrants came from wave of migrants after the gold rush

Werbung:
Back