Leftists communist fascists ban God

There are good people and there are bad people. The difference is bad people try to push their own value system down the throats of those that have other values. Good people live by The Golden Rule, A.K.A. live and let live. Queers crossed the line when they insisted upon forcing their values, or lack thereof, down the throat of straights by stealing the innocence of their children under the guise of equality. A few % of the population cannot, and therefore will not get away with that. Got it? Take Push to Shove and I guarantee the other ~95% will shove back, in spades. What you do in your bedroom is none of my business any more than how much money you have in your wallet is my business. Don't put your lifestyle in my face and you won't have to hear my condemnation of it. Ask me about it and you will get my unadulterated opinion. I don't owe you the time of day. When you & your lifestyle interfere with mine, I will defend mine to your great disadvantage. Got them issues?
Anyone who thinks buttfuckers is an appropriate public word for gays has serious homosexual issues and needs help

BTW do you complain when straight people put their lifestyle in your face? No? Lol bigot

Werbung:
Anyone who thinks buttfuckers is an appropriate public word for gays has serious homosexual issues and needs help

BTW do you complain when straight people put their lifestyle in your face? No? Lol bigot
If the shoe fits, wear it. You can bet I have serious issues with queers. The days of being polite to people who do not reciprocate are nearing an end. The people who need help straightening out their life are out there dressing & acting funny and expecting the rest of us to play along with their pretense. The fact that Psychologists & Psychiatrists decided that queer wasn't really deviancy speaks volumes about the legitimacy of the medical so-called professions. That same kind of thinking presented in the Wuhan Virus "science" response. The mRNA contamination of and damage to the gene pool is being slowly exposed for what it is and will be with us for a very long time, thanks to go-along-to-get-along science, -part & parcel the product of our university system. Society has big problems with re-defining the meaning of words to fit the needs of unethical people. People like you.

If the shoe fits, wear it. You can bet I have serious issues with queers. The days of being polite to people who do not reciprocate are nearing an end. The people who need help straightening out their life are out there dressing & acting funny and expecting the rest of us to play along with their pretense. The fact that Psychologists & Psychiatrists decided that queer wasn't really deviancy speaks volumes about the legitimacy of the medical so-called professions. That same kind of thinking presented in the Wuhan Virus "science" response. The mRNA contamination of and damage to the gene pool is being slowly exposed for what it is and will be with us for a very long time, thanks to go-along-to-get-along science, -part & parcel the product of our university system. Society has big problems with re-defining the meaning of words to fit the needs of unethical people. People like you.

at least you admit you have serious issues.
admitting you have a problem is the first step towards becoming healthy, not that I have much hope for you tbh

fortunately hateful bigots like you are dying off, america has become a better place with the decline of (mostly) christian persecution of gays.

of cousre I don't wish you personally to die early, but as a whole, we're better off as haters die and are replaced by younger people who weren't brought up with the evil attitude you have.

If those beliefs infringe on others they will adhere to laws or pay the price
Christians aren't above the law
Outlawing God and the Bible and forcing Christians to stop supporting God and the Bible are traits of tribal barbarian savages, not Americans.

But you do nothing about it. You let it continue because your frightened you won't get to heaven.
Religion regards paedophilia as a basic right for poofters priests and the innocent children as collateral damage. Yet you sanctamonious pompous pricks stand by and say nothing. You're as weak as piss.
Obama and his boy Kevin Jennings may have supported pedophilia, but God-fearing Christians will never do that.

What govt was attempting to violate your beliefs? Show the evidence.
You have been shown the evidence repeatedly but the fact you still claim not to have seen it suggests you have sight issues that cannot be fixed by adding more evidence to the list of evidence you have refused to examine or have been incapable of understanding.

Oppression of religious rights is not offensive to leftists determined to undermine those rights to bring joy to atheists and perverts.
nope. you can believe in god all you want. no one is stopping you or persecuting you for your beliefs, moron.
god you christians are the whiniest group i've seen in a long time, especially since you are the majority in this country. lol

Sodomites will just have to learn to tolerate Christians' religious beliefs that God opposes sodomy as an abominable sin. Just because they do not like that fact or the Constitutional protections of freedom of religion does not mean they can persecute Christians for believing God.
It doesn't matter that he opposes it. That won't stop them nor will they face punishment. You want them to but you have no evidence of any silly god.

Obama and his boy Kevin Jennings may have supported pedophilia, but God-fearing Christians will never do that.
Obama has never supported paedophilia nor has Jennings.
Because he's gay you assume he roots little boys like your clergy does. Is that paedophilia? Your condemning one man who has no form in that respect because your a filthy old POS.

nope. you can believe in god all you want. no one is stopping you or persecuting you for your beliefs, moron.
god you christians are the whiniest group i've seen in a long time, especially since you are the majority in this country. lol
You sound like you understand how wicked it is for sodomites to persecute Christian cake makers.

Obama has never supported paedophilia nor has Jennings.
Because he's gay you assume he roots little boys like your clergy does. Is that paedophilia? Your condemning one man who has no form in that respect because your a filthy old POS.
Obama appointed well-known sodomite Kevin Jennings to propagated safe homosexual sex in schools.

You sound like you understand how wicked it is for sodomites to persecute Christian cake makers.
No cake makers were persecuted by any intelligent usage of the word
But you are a moron so I understand why you posted what you did

Werbung:
Obama appointed well-known sodomite Kevin Jennings to propagated safe homosexual sex in schoold.
You arQe a hate filled lying old turd. He is not propogating anything. It's just you and your filthy god.
Why don't you do something about the poofters in Congress?
Nah. Lest not mention them because the repigs have lots.

Back